Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a throw back moment looking at the first ever thread that was made about Fopps, well done Scullybob . I remember feeling utterly relieved because I had convinced myself that I must have been the only person in the universe that disliked her and what she represents. To think if I hadn't found Tattle. Hallelujah
I must admit it took me a while to pluck up the courage to start a thread on Nikki. I've followed her for ages, I really liked her and I was so pleased when she got pregnant. I'd already started having doubts about her, her obsession with her size during pregnancy and the way she seemed more interested in pushchairs rather than her babies. I really hoped that motherhood would stop her being so vain and self absorbed. We all now know that motherhood has brought out the worst in her. I get the feeling that it was only because she couldn't have kids that she wanted one, she's clearly been spoiled all her life and been given whatever she wants. I didn't want to be a troll and post comments on her Instagram page, which led me here. I do sometimes post the odd comment on her Instagram page but only if she's done something that really winds me up and I always sugar coat a barbed comment to confuse her (which isn't hard) . When i started the thread, I thought I'd be shut down,I thought maybe I was being harsh on her because she had a big fan base. But I'm not alone and I don't regret starting the thread as clearly I'm not alone in my opinions. 😁🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I must admit it took me a while to pluck up the courage to start a thread on Nikki. I've followed her for ages, I really liked her and I was so pleased when she got pregnant. I'd already started having doubts about her, her obsession with her size during pregnancy and the way she seemed more interested in pushchairs rather than her babies. I really hoped that motherhood would stop her being so vain and self absorbed. We all now know that motherhood has brought out the worst in her. I get the feeling that it was only because she couldn't have kids that she wanted one, she's clearly been spoiled all her life and been given whatever she wants. I didn't want to be a troll and post comments on her Instagram page, which led me here. I do sometimes post the odd comment on her Instagram page but only if she's done something that really winds me up and I always sugar coat a barbed comment to confuse her (which isn't hard) . When i started the thread, I thought I'd be shut down,I thought maybe I was being harsh on her because she had a big fan base. But I'm not alone and I don't regret starting the thread as clearly I'm not alone in my opinions. 😁🤣🤣
I don't think anyone could disagree with anything you've said as it's the truth! 👌👌👌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha literally have not logged on for a couple of days and a new thread already! Flying through these now hehe! Love the title too ♥

Reactions: 7
Since when did she work in the shoe industry? Why does she have to be an expert on every bleeping thing known to mankind?
Can’t she just say “I had a Saturday job in a shoe shop”? I mean, I worked in a clothes shop when I was at school but it doesn’t mean I can put “worked in the fashion industry” on my CV! She’s not Jimmy bleeping Choo 😡

But she's got a degree you know 🤣🤣
From Disney, certified by Mickey Mouse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t she just say “I had a Saturday job in a show shop”? I mean, I worked in a clothes shop when I was at school but it doesn’t mean I can put “worked in the fashion industry” on CV! She’s not Jimmy bleeping Choo 😡
I had a Saturday job from the age of 15 to 16 in a local hairdressers washing old ladies hair ready for their shampoo and set. I was allowed to sweep the floor too. Obviously even 40 years later my friends still ask my advice on anything hair related because I'm as knowledgeable as Vidal Sassoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I had a Saturday job from the age of 15 to 16 in a local hairdressers washing old ladies hair ready for their shampoo and set. I was allowed to sweep the floor too. Obviously even 40 years later my friends still ask my advice on anything hair related because I'm as knowledgeable as Vidal Sassoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 so what industries are we all experts in?
I'm also knowledgeable of the hair and fashion industry, as well as the drinks industry.
However nowadays I'm in the education industry, you know I'm pretty much the deputy minister for education!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm also knowledgeable of the hair and fashion industry, as well as the drinks industry.
However nowadays I'm in the education industry, you know I'm pretty much the deputy minister for education!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went fishing once . Did you know I’m solely responsible for sourcing 74% of the fish fingers consumed in the uk👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure you are because I too have worked in the education industry for 30 years so I qualify for that role too 😜😜🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.