Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'how beautiful does my bestie look?' erm... not at all. she has the grey hair too and is caked with makeup- far too heavy & harsh for a lady her age. what's with the very badly bended (not at all) concealer triangles under her eyes? dear lord....chav-tastic

a thought has just struck me.. do u think Chris knows about Tattle? i think if he did he'd be savvy enuf to read it and tell her to cop the f*ck on. It might even alert him to the issues with her 'parenting style' (🙄) compared to most mums because i doubt he watches all her posts. maybe if he knew he'd intervene?
He’s probably got an account

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to go back and watch it - funny as fook! Do look out for the brother cheering as if he's at a football match, in his work clothes. They are slightly polished turds, the lot of them 😂🙉
Everyone knows you cant polish a turd. You roll it in glitter (and crushed velvet and a few diamante's)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe someone should comment on one of his posts with a profile that Fopps has already blocked them on to tell him. (if that makes sense) as she won't be able to see it 😂 just post the link to all Fopps tattle threads

I keep getting recommendations to follow her dad come up... Maybe tell him too 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her gender reveal was when I "peak fopped". I never would watch her YouTube (still try not to) but she was such a witch to anyone who gave away the gender in the comments on her Instagram post. That's when I realised what a money grabbing controlling cow she is and swiftly unfollowed.

Reactions: 18
I hope it rains all day so that they have to go inside. I also hope that dubious brown stains are found on her velvet settee and carpet. I also hope she finds a pile of vomit behind her settee in around 4 weeks time after wondering where the stench was coming from. I hope all the kids are mardy and the grown ups are grumpy. I wish I wish I wish .......
Hope it all goes wrong, every bit. Let's hope she argues with Chris in front of everyone and he walks out yes yes yes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone see this on Sky news today?

Fopps displays a lot of obsessive behaviour :
Phoning the Harvester in advance to tell them to bake a potato with no oil
Watering down already low cal choc shot
Playing a game pretending if she was ordering a dessert which one would she pick but not ordering any
Living on a diet of turkey mince and boiled eggs and cracked black pepper.....
Exaggerating the difference between 0% Greek yogurt and full fat yogurt or milk
Telling her followers when pregnant that she wanted her baby bump to look like a baby bump, not a food bump

She's lucky she's still on IG - just as well she distanced herself from SW:

In a statement Instagram told Sky News: "We do not allow content on Instagram that promotes eating disorders and we remove any content that does. This is something we really care about, so we work with outside experts to make sure our policies are working and to help us improve."

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He’s probably got an account
He’s probably one of those people who say “I have a friend who knows her but can’t say too much otherwise it’ll give the game away” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 even though he seems like a proper stalky weirdo (the type that buy worn pants off eBay or keep messaging hello even though you’ve not read or replied to the previous 3 heys😂) I actually respect him as a YouTuber - my partner play golf and watches him, he’s very good at what he does online and presents himself well unlike Prikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also interesting to see lil’s girls in the stories moving around and standing - they are 9m - I think the Ryan boys just don’t get enough time to explore and develop - they were (are) either in the car seat, pushchair, jumperoo, night time grow bags or high chair. The small snippets of her playing on the floor with them probably equate to real time !

Reactions: 5
Go look up lilsmith6 for pics of the party!
Dear god Fopp dressed her twins like two upmarket Oliver Twists 😆 And I see the grey ball bit made an appearance, bet that was super stimulating for all the kids 🙄 Bet she’s raging someone has shared sneak peaks before she can do a big reveal! Hope her house and garden look like a bomb’s gone off today and I hope the boys’ routine has gone to tit and they were up all night!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also interesting to see lil’s girls in the stories moving around and standing - they are 9m - I think the Ryan boys just don’t get enough time to explore and develop - they were (are) either in the car seat, pushchair, jumperoo, night time grow bags or high chair. The small snippets of her playing on the floor with them probably equate to real time !
Absolutely three months older and and way ahead... That is not age correction just that the girls parenting is much better

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.