Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she told the Sun that is what she requested him to do.
Where’s the link to where she said that? I thought she said that Kyle told her he wanted nothing to do with the child. Bit of a difference between that and her requesting him to not having anything to do with him or are you going off what Lauryn claims?

Reactions: 5
Where’s the link to where she said that? I thought she said that Kyle told her he wanted nothing to do with the child. Bit of a difference between that and her requesting him to not having anything to do with him or are you going off what Lauryn claims?
The Mirror seems to amended the article to say an insider say she said it - but as the Insider was otherwise pro Annie it very likely care from someone close to her.

Well Mauro might not cheat on Wanda, probably because she seems crazy but the way they got together is pretty crappy. They both seem awful.
He even got a book published where he admitted that Wanda pursued him.

I keep hearing about this Wanda who is she and wat has she done
Wanda Nara was married to Maxi Lopez and had 3 sons by him. During the marriage she had an affair with Mauro Icardi (he's 7 years younger) who was her, now ex-husband's team mate and mentee. It was a huge scandal. Maxi and Wanda get divorced as a result. Maxi was no angel either, he had extramarital affairs with other women including his sons' nanny and maids. Months later, Wanda and Mauro got married. They've been married for nearly 7 years (longer than her first marriage) and have 2 daughters together. Plus Mauro got Wanda and Maxi's sons' names tattooed on his arm as well as a photo of Wanda. They are quite open on social media about their opulent lifestyle and love for each other. Plus, Wanda is his agent. As a result of the affair, when ever their clubs play (Inter and Sampdoria), it's known as The Wanda Derby because both men refuse to shake hands. However, Icardi now plays for PSG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Wanda Nara was married to Maxi Lopez and had 3 sons by him. During the marriage she had an affair with Mauro Icardi (he's 7 years younger) who was her, now ex-husband's team mate and mentee. It was a huge scandal. Maxi and Wanda get divorced as a result. Maxi was no angel either, he had extramarital affairs with other women including his sons' nanny and maids. Months later, Wanda and Mauro got married. They've been married for nearly 7 years (longer than her first marriage) and have 2 daughters together. Plus Mauro got Wanda and Maxi's sons' names tattooed on his arm as well as a photo of Wanda. They are quite open on social media about their opulent lifestyle and love for each other. Plus, Wanda is his agent. As a result of the affair, when ever their clubs play (Inter and Sampdoria), it's known as The Wanda Derby because both men refuse to shake hands. However, Icardi now plays for PSG.
Quite messy

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Love this! Great wag tea!

Reactions: 3
He’s never followed her on Instagram but i’m pretty sure he’s still with Miss Covid Denier...
Yeah I think theyre still together too. Also, Ive seen her (Miss Anti-Vax) with no make up on and she does nahhhhht look like her instagram!!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love a problematic WAG 🤣

Lucas Digne's wife had a rant about England on her story saying she missed spain and the only good thing about England was her friend and then he went and signed another contract with Everton 😂 unlucky. He also calls their son his half English boy which must kill her😂

• Haha
Anyone seen Villa's Morgan Sanson's instagram🙄 Guys just recorded himself driving down the motorway and put it on his insta story🤦🏽‍♀️

I remember arsenal (my club) used to say Rosicky was injured all the time but they was covering up his drug problems.
Don't break my heart! Rosicky is one of my all time favorite Arsenal players. Someone on reddit made a picture outlining all his injuries while at the club. Seeing it all typed out it does seem odd that he kept getting injured and sometimes the same repeat injuries. I have a friend who was absolutely convinced there was some kind of conspiracy going on with the club physios and how they were treating injuries. I do think things went downhill once Gary Lewin left to be England physio and I'm sure Wenger was stuck in his ways with some things.

If all of these injuries are true then how was he able to walk let alone run around???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't break my heart! Rosicky is one of my all time favorite Arsenal players. Someone on reddit made a picture outlining all his injuries while at the club. Seeing it all typed out it does seem odd that he kept getting injured and sometimes the same repeat injuries. I have a friend who was absolutely convinced there was some kind of conspiracy going on with the club physios and how they were treating injuries. I do think things went downhill once Gary Lewin left to be England physio and I'm sure Wenger was stuck in his ways with some things.

If all of these injuries are true then how was he able to walk let alone run around???

Just googled him it seems an open secret. Makes me laugh people think failed drug tests will get into the press easily. It's classed as a medical record and to access and publish that information is illegal. And highly liable is someone published without showing evidence so that's catch 22 as cant publish evidence. Then embargoes etc but there's ways round them. The only thing that comes out is end of the year stats from the FA saying how many players tested for what.

Reactions: 1

oh don’t, I loved him as was just as upset!! I remember he was once ruled out with hamstring but came back way after Eduardo had broken his leg and recovered!! (🤔)
I was told from someone who worked at arsenal at the time, obviously I don’t know if that counts for ALL of his injuries but most of them in the sort space of time yeah. Madness how clubs can cover it up!

oh don’t, I loved him as was just as upset!! I remember he was once ruled out with hamstring but came back way after Eduardo had broken his leg and recovered!! (🤔)
I was told from someone who worked at arsenal at the time, obviously I don’t know if that counts for ALL of his injuries but most of them in the sort space of time yeah. Madness how clubs can cover it up!
You can usually tell as they're very vague. Oh it's his leg.... yeah which part? How?
Illness raises flags too bit usually is actuaally an illness
That and you hear rumours. having said that some people will randomly make stuff up like how a prem footballer had smuggled ketamine onto a commercial plane and was handing it out to everyone 😂😂😂 and he had a picture with said footballer and it was like really????? You really expect us to believe said footballer gave you drugs and a selfie??? He admitted way afterwards he was joking I think but damage done.

Reactions: 1
Oh Eduardo. When he came back and scored a goal then ran over to hug the physio staff. I was sobbing!

Whatever it was I think Rosicky gets the award for the most fragile footballer to ink out a decently long career.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did anyone watch the recent BBC documentary on abuse in football? Really tough watch and hard to stomach that the perpetrators got away with it for so long. I really, really hope there are better measures in place to ensure this doesn’t happen now
I watched it, one of the guys in it was a friend of a friend in the 90s and they said they just never said anything, kept it secret. Was a tough watch. Safeguarding has been increased and these days football staff aren’t supposed to even give lifts to youngsters, even at grass roots level.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.