Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I only went Aldi for my weekly shop
I was working on a zoom and it all KICKED OFF!!!

You a wag? Who's account was missing sasha?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oooh Aguero leaving City at the end of the season then... which striker will they go for now? Haaland is my guess.

Reactions: 7
I was working on a zoom and it all KICKED OFF!!!

You a wag? Who's account was missing sasha?
godforbid I learnt my lesson with these fuck boys and no another wag tried to block my account on here and login but she’s not a wag anymore her man kicked her out and he’s friend zoned her so there still civil but he’s single he’s already replaced her with a girls 8/10and she’s at his house already

The only hints I am giving is - Fashion nova

Oh yes I remember this, cant remember the guy but I remember reading it. You blocked him and he used another account so you blocked him again didn't you? Or am I getting confused with someone else

There is a wag on tattle somewhere , they posted in the what do you earn thread.
Theres a few

The new girl is beautiful actually and she’s North African she’s very feminine and lady like he did himself well I think she comes from money as well so she isn’t init for his lifestyle she already had one before him unlike ###h

Oh yes I remember this, cant remember the guy but I remember reading it. You blocked him and he used another account so you blocked him again didn't you? Or am I getting confused with someone else

Theres a few
bingo yeah that guy the one I blocked

There is a wag on tattle somewhere , they posted in the what do you earn thread.
you can tell what accounts who actually theres about 3 on here actually 1 of them is decent she minds her business and reads and likes peoples comments the other 2 are just a trainwreck
I couldn't be a wag. I mean I like a bit of Mason holgate but i reckon he can be a player.
I agree it would drive me mental

the cheating and the scandals and the girls and the nightclubs it’s all a mess and the DMs they get and the boys group chats

I've seen a wag on the Lauryn goodman threads keeps to herself but said I'm a wag. Talking of Lauryn, apparently Kyle is wearing a wedding ring
It's not just the girls hitting on Your man even if they're loyal theres other issues. I know someone who's friends with a high profile footballer and some of the situations theyve gotten into

Reactions: 3
don’t even wanna think about them

Reactions: 1
How will we know where your live is? We don’t even know you?
Also just tell us, you came on to rant so just share and still do your live.

Reactions: 7
New thread here guys -

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.