Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I only went Aldi for my weekly shop πŸ˜‚
I was working on a zoom and it all KICKED OFF!!!πŸ˜‚

For Sasha carpet lines are not that difficult you don’t have to get professional -

Yeah but her account was missing for a month that’s believable or two and someone also tried to hack into my account that WAS a fellow wag hahhahaha not anymore that girls been friend zoooned and sent back to her mums yard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨
If you know you know
You a wag? Who's account was missing sasha?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooh Aguero leaving City at the end of the season then... which striker will they go for now? Haaland is my guess.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was working on a zoom and it all KICKED OFF!!!πŸ˜‚

You a wag? Who's account was missing sasha?
godforbid I learnt my lesson with these duck boys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and no another wag tried to block my account on here and login but she’s not a wag anymore her man kicked her out and he’s friend zoned her so there still civil but he’s single he’s already replaced her with a girls 8/10and she’s at his house already πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

The only hints I am giving is - Fashion nova

• Haha
godforbid I learnt my lesson with these duck boys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and no another wag tried to block my account on here and login but she’s not a wag anymore her man kicked her out and he’s friend zoned her so there still civil but he’s single he’s already replaced her with a girls 8/10and she’s at his house already πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

The only hints I am giving is - Fashion nova
Oh yes I remember this, cant remember the guy but I remember reading it. You blocked him and he used another account so you blocked him again didn't you? Or am I getting confused with someone else

There is a wag on tattle somewhere , they posted in the what do you earn thread.
Theres a few

The new girl is beautiful actually and she’s North African she’s very feminine and lady like he did himself well I think she comes from money as well so she isn’t init for his lifestyle she already had one before him unlike ###h

Oh yes I remember this, cant remember the guy but I remember reading it. You blocked him and he used another account so you blocked him again didn't you? Or am I getting confused with someone else

Theres a few
bingo yeah that guy πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the one I blocked

There is a wag on tattle somewhere , they posted in the what do you earn thread.
you can tell what accounts who actually theres about 3 on here actually 1 of them is decent she minds her business and reads and likes peoples comments the other 2 are just a trainwreck πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
I couldn't be a wag. I mean I like a bit of Mason holgate but i reckon he can be a player.
I agree it would drive me mental πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

the cheating and the scandals and the girls and the nightclubs it’s all a mess and the DMs they get and the boys group chats πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

• Wow
you can tell what accounts who actually theres about 3 on here actually 1 of them is decent she minds her business and reads and likes peoples comments the other 2 are just a trainwreck πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

I agree it would drive me mental πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

the cheating and the scandals and the girls and the nightclubs it’s all a mess and the DMs they get and the boys group chats πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
I've seen a wag on the Lauryn goodman threads keeps to herself but said I'm a wag. Talking of Lauryn, apparently Kyle is wearing a wedding ringπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
It's not just the girls hitting on Your man even if they're loyal theres other issues. I know someone who's friends with a high profile footballer and some of the situations theyve gotten into 😱

Reactions: 3
I've seen a wag on the Lauryn goodman threads keeps to herself but said I'm a wag. Talking of Lauryn, apparently Kyle is wearing a wedding ringπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
It's not just the girls hitting on Your man even if they're loyal theres other issues. I know someone who's friends with a high profile footballer and some of the situations theyve gotten into 😱
don’t even wanna think about them 😳😭😭

Reactions: 1
I know i said im the quite sister whos not wild etc, but duck it, dont mess with my family especially my sister, i will loose my tit! Reason why ive only come on here now is cause tit happened which i will not say on here, rather in my "tell all" live. Yes Sasha, wonder how you will stop me, and if you want to come see me in person, come witch
How will we know where your live is? We don’t even know you?
Also just tell us, you came on to rant so just share and still do your live.

Reactions: 7
New thread here guys -

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.