Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I know is every time one of her Surf adverts comes on the radio at work my will to live evaporates a fraction more 😑
How can you not like the Perf with surf advert, advertising masterpiece! 😉🤣

Dani's dad Danny is in one of my favourite films ever Human traffick. So i will forgive his daughter for that advert 😂

Screenshot_20240617_080949_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone. Having a bit of a tough time with the Toddler. Thought the euros might take the edge off a bit with it in the background. Then I saw it’s Romania v Ukraine and wondered what I’d done to deserve this life.
Have a great Monday!
Hope things get better 💛. Is there any potential SOTM in that game? I mean that we’d want to see as SOTM 🤣
---
I'm not West Ham fan so when @/ftblwags acc appeared on my tl, I scrolled this post and found Dani Dyer.
View attachment 2998955
I checked whose wag is she and it turned out that's Jarrod's. Then, I wondered why she has multiple followers than him. 😭
View attachment 2998956
View attachment 2998957
It turned out that she was Love Island contestant. 😭😭😭 And she and her dad are also actor too.
View attachment 2998958
She also has her own Tattle thread: https://tattle.life/threads/dani-dyer.7861/
Wow her ex sounds like a real piece of work.

• Haha
Thank you ☺ it wouldn’t be so bad listening to high pitched screeching and getting smacked for no reason all day if he’d eat something other than toast and marmite after having an excellent appetite 😩

I’m off to do my SOTM research I’ll report back
---
Ok so Dragusin! I was excited when spurs bought him but what I saw of him basically trying to scissor opponents in half wasn’t what I was expecting.

Not seen anyone else in the Romania squad yet but let’s face it, mugshots aren’t everyone’s best look are they

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Panda girl 04 hes also in one of my faves - Mean Machine. But that doesn’t excuse the advert… 😛
I sat through both Outlaw and it’s DVD commentary with Danny & the director just because it’s got my fave weirdo actor Sean Harris in it 😂

Danny can be funny as hell to be fair, I do quite like him and Dani & Jarrod seem a sweet pair. I didn’t know that about her ex.
---
Thank you ☺ it wouldn’t be so bad listening to high pitched screeching and getting smacked for no reason all day if he’d eat something other than toast and marmite after having an excellent appetite 😩

I’m off to do my SOTM research I’ll report back
---
Ok so Dragusin! I was excited when spurs bought him but what I saw of him basically trying to scissor opponents in half wasn’t what I was expecting.

Not seen anyone else in the Romania squad yet but let’s face it, mugshots aren’t everyone’s best look are they
Are you implying that looking at Mudryk won’t improve your day? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I sat through both Outlaw and it’s DVD commentary with Danny & the director just because it’s got my fave weirdo actor Sean Harris in it 😂

Danny can be funny as hell to be fair, I do quite like him and Dani & Jarrod seem a sweet pair. I didn’t know that about her ex.
---

Are you implying that looking at Mudryk won’t improve your day? 😂
Looking at him improves my day because I mean my tattoos are mostly traditional tattoos that I got just because I wanted tattoos but at least they’re not “Only Jesus can judge me” on my neck 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at him improves my day because I mean my tattoos are mostly traditional tattoos that I got just because I wanted tattoos but at least they’re not “Only Jesus can judge me” on my neck 🤣.
Saaaame 😂

Imagine the option of having something beautiful inked in Ukrainian, but instead choosing TALENT AIN’T ENOUGH over your throat 😂

• Haha
Saaaame 😂

Imagine the option of having something beautiful inked in Ukrainian, but instead choosing TALENT AIN’T ENOUGH over your throat 😂
I always so fascinated by footies and their tattoos. I like tattoos but most footies look like they have random doodle all of their bodies! 😂

I always so fascinated by footies and their tattoos. I like tattoos but most footies look like they have random doodle all of their bodies! 😂
You would think with all their money they’d have really good ones 🤣
---
Saaaame 😂

Imagine if it was in Ukrainian and someone asked him what it said expecting it to be some lovely quote and he says “Talent ain’t enough” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there any Luton fans here?

Charlton (my team) have just signed Luke Berry, just wondered your thoughts on him?

Reactions: 5
Olivia Naylor has so many fillers and still looks meh. Can’t believe she tricked John into thinking her first son was his. I wonder if Isaiah knows his biological dad and family🤔
John kicked Milly out of his home with no remorse. Eventually he will do the same with Ms Naylor (and her botched nosejob)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Morning everyone. Having a bit of a tough time with the Toddler. Thought the euros might take the edge off a bit with it in the background. Then I saw it’s Romania v Ukraine and wondered what I’d done to deserve this life.
Have a great Monday!
Have a great Monday!
Bless you! My daughter especially was a right little hole when she was a toddler 😂 so very naughty. I feel your pain. I used to hide in our utility room to escape her just for a few seconds. It’s hard but you’ve got this girl 💙 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Olivia Naylor has so many fillers and still looks meh. Can’t believe she tricked John into thinking her first son was his. I wonder if Isaiah knows his biological dad and family🤔
John kicked Milly out of his home with no remorse. Eventually he will do the same with Ms Naylor (and her botched nosejob)
Screenshot 2024-06-17 131253.png

Her nose is absolutely bizarre from the side view.His teamates literally mocked him when he got with Olivia.She was known as a pass around for Man United players,amongst others.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.