Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologizes if there is already a thread, couldn’t find one!
What is everyone’s thoughts on her being pregnant? I’m sure her and her boyfriend have been pretty on and off ?

Reactions: 11
Meh... they have split up before, obvs, hence love island. Been solid for a while though. In my opinion not all relationships are irreparable.

Reactions: 9
Don’t even care about Dani Dyer but seriously do people not use contraception these days?! Was she trying to get preg with this lowlife guy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The rate these Z-listers are popping out children these days...almost like the babies are accessories to revive their flagging insta-careers :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
was she trying to get pregnant because Jack from Love Island who she was with had a baby not so long ago?

Reactions: 53
Yeah a baby is a great money maker for these z listers.. she’ll prob get a tv series.. Dani and baby the next chapter.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
itv2 baby series I think..
he looks so bored. maybe best thing for her career is to go down the baby route, seeing as the Love island 15 minutes are up

Reactions: 23
He looks like a total low life. I mean, she's not that much of a catch imo but surely she could've done better than THAT.

Reactions: 22
Apologizes if there is already a thread, couldn’t find one!
What is everyone’s thoughts on her being pregnant? I’m sure her and her boyfriend have been pretty on and off ?
IMO they’ve not been together anywhere near long enough to be bringing a baby into the world

She’s only 23, what is the rush? She’s been on and off with this guy and they haven’t even been together that long, not a very promising start at all.... I can’t see it lasting, don’t see why they couldn’t have spent a few years living together first, making sure the relationship is right before bringing a baby into it

Reactions: 29
IMO they’ve not been together anywhere near long enough to be bringing a baby into the world

She’s only 23, what is the rush? She’s been on and off with this guy and they haven’t even been together that long, not a very promising start at all.... I can’t see it lasting, don’t see why they couldn’t have spent a few years living together first, making sure the relationship is right before bringing a baby into it
I had my first child at 23 I don’t regret it at all... but I see your point about the unstable relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her pregnancy was so predictable.. I was literally thinking to myself yesterday “I wonder if dani dyer is pregnant yet”. She’s been on the down low for a while because it’s all been about jack and his new baby. She’s always wanting to be more famous and well known and I guess having a baby is the biggest announcement you can make. She’ll probably reveal her baby’s gender and photos when it’s born to OK magazine.

Reactions: 22
I hope surf have given her a lifetime supply of washing powder as shes going to need it with all the extra washing and the crappy baby grows

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The rush is the magazine deals, the tv series, the paid advertisements etc.. money money money

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Never liked her on Love Island, not sure why couldn’t put my finger on it. Something seemed off about her as if she was one of the bitchy girls at school.

Reactions: 27