Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did. And told all of her and his friends it was John’s child but the kid looks half black, that’s when everyone realised she slept around and Isaiah’s dad could be anybody. 🫠
Even if she did try to "trick him" - which let's be honest, clearly didn't happen and would be rumbled fairly quickly for obvious reasons - he's chosen to raise her son as his own and they all seem very happy for it, so who actually cares?

P.s does anyone still look like they did in 2008?

Reactions: 12
As we have done facts about our new nations, maybe for the next thread we should nominate our hotties from the squads?
Just for fun and not to objectify the players of course. Not that much anyway.

or we could do:

• Hottest
• one that looks like they should be on Love Island
• worst haircut (thought of this looking at the bright blue hair of the Romanian defender 😂)
• baddest wag (easy for England - hello Tolami)
• teen heartthrob

any other categories anyone can think of?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes she did. And told all of her and his friends it was John’s child but the kid looks half black, that’s when everyone realised she slept around and Isaiah’s dad could be anybody. 🫠
You know nothing and your chatting blatant lies

Everyone knew when Olivia was pregnant that Ashley Young was the father and she got a nice pay off to keep quiet

Reactions: 11
You know nothing and your chatting blatant lies

Everyone knew when Olivia was pregnant that Ashley Young was the father and she got a nice pay off to keep quiet
“Everyone knew” you mean the internet? Ashley young is not her baby daddy and there was no pay out. That whole thing is a rumour on the forums

“Everyone knew” you mean the internet? Ashley young is not her baby daddy and there was no pay out. That whole thing is a rumour on the forums
May i asked why you believe you have the correct information and what other people think are lies/rumours.
Do you know someone involved.
---
Why has Romania's victory sent me into such an emotional wreck?
They played so well 👏

Reactions: 9
It was common knowledge I live in Manchester they met in Panacea and yes Ashley Young is the father.

Anyway Pinocchio I’m to busy for a know nowt.

• Haha
Guyyys we are on 1010. Thread names?

I was going to nominate no euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips.

think it was from a @Panda girl 04 post several pages back

It was common knowledge I live in Manchester they met in Panacea and yes Ashley Young is the father.

Anyway Pinocchio I’m to busy for a know nowt.
“Oh yeah, the father of her child is Ashley Young and she got a lot of money so she wouldn’t speak about it” 🥲

Okay, and you got that information from someone else online.
But no tabloid has published this. How weird is that? Did the great Ashley Young pay them too? We know how The Sun and The Daily Mail love writing about this stuff, but the truth is that no one outside her circle knows who the father is. Not even you, Olivia from Manchester 🫠

“Oh yeah, the father of her child is Ashley Young and she got a lot of money so she wouldn’t speak about it” 🥲

Okay, and you got that information from someone else online.
But no tabloid has published this. How weird is that? Did the great Ashley Young pay them too? We know how The Sun and The Daily Mail love writing about this stuff, but the truth is that no one outside her circle knows who the father is. Not even you, Olivia from Manchester 🫠
I’m guessing they haven’t posted it due to a superinjunction in place. there are loads of superinjunctions around. nicky‘s family wanted her to leave Ashley when it was found out but they stayed together and had another baby.

Reactions: 10
If Ash isnt the Daddy I want to know why he quickly left the Country the Month after :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
If Ash isnt the Daddy I want to know why he quickly left the Country the Month after :ROFLMAO:
He defo is. Everyone has known about it for years, such old news. We all know Olivia Naylor is a homewrecking hoe, luckily for her it worked in her favour (bet John cheats on her too anyway tho). ON is what our ProzZa goodman wanted to end up as🤣

Reactions: 15
I’m guessing they haven’t posted it due to a superinjunction in place. there are loads of superinjunctions around. nicky‘s family wanted her to leave Ashley when it was found out but they stayed together and had another baby.
They wanted Nicky to leave in 2011 that’s when the wedding got cancelled. Why would the tabloids etc protect Ashley Young of all players. It doesn’t make sense why everyone in here knows he is the father when both he and she slept around.
---
Lol he left the country in 2020 to play in Italy. Isaiah was born november 2018

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.