Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for Forest first games of the season, at home just to be a nuisance especially after we played Cov at home, first game of the season last year. We are always drawn at home first game of the season and it's never the top 6 as well we play first
Conversely, in the six years since Wolves were promoted, our final fixture has been against a big six team every time (Liverpool 3/6), five of those away (and the only home one being against Man U in 2021 when only a few thousand fans were allowed in because of Covid restrictions). Maybe they’ll mix it up and give us City away on the last day this year for Pep’s send-off 🤣

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for Forest first games of the season, at home just to be a nuisance especially after we played Cov at home, first game of the season last year. We are always drawn at home first game of the season and it's never the top 6 as well we play first
Don't really mind if Forest are at home or away 1st. Not sure if the cricket will be priority again this season as it was last season. Be nice to home on Boxing Day this season. Away at the Geordies with no public transport and early kick off ain't fun.

Reactions: 8
Conversely, in the six years since Wolves were promoted, our final fixture has been against a big six team every time (Liverpool 3/6), five of those away (and the only home one being against Man U in 2021 when only a few thousand fans were allowed in because of Covid restrictions). Maybe they’ll mix it up and give us City away on the last day this year for Pep’s send-off 🤣
It's always a pattern where it repeats so often you almost expect to play that team. We always play a big 6 side on Boxing day, usually Liverpool and it's always away. They need to shake it up for everyone, give us something unexpected for once!

Reactions: 7
Will be back to catch up properly later but these are making me laugh 😂

He posted this on his twitter X so proud going to the Euros. I feel sorry for him now, I suppose this should illustrate hurray a goal! but he just look like he seen a ghost. 🤣

Skärmavbild 2024-06-12 kl. 20.02.40.png

• Haha
“cole palmer looks like bottom set english”

might be one of the most out of pocket comments I’ve ever seen, poor guy is getting a lot now 😭 that photographer’s done him so dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be happy for it to be Man city vs Arsenal as are first game. Get one of the toughest away matchs done.

Reactions: 6
Oh god we’re getting City away aren’t we 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just learnt Eze and Ego Nwodim (SNL cast member/comedian) are cousins, now explains her randomly wearing a Crystal Palace shirt with his name on the back on the show last year 😂

IMG_0558.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well Sasha and Jack didn't work out so here we go again... This nearly killed me: "She is a Dutch model with 503,000 followers on her ever growing Instagram account. Posh Spice has 33million so there's still some way to go." Some way = 32,5 million followers. 😂
They also posted Judes and Becks underwear ads, I thinking about printing them making my own art and I shall name this artwork "The boy and the man".🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why post that gremlin as the first pic. They have the hottest member of the squad right there on pic 2 😜🥰

• Sick
Well Sasha and Jack didn't work out so here we go again... This nearly killed me: "She is a Dutch model with 503,000 followers on her ever growing Instagram account. Posh Spice has 33million so there's still some way to go." Some way = 32,5 million followers. 😂
They also posted Judes and Becks underwear ads, I thinking about printing them making my own art and I shall name this artwork "The boy and the man".🤣
Are they still pushing hotel Laura? The about her - she's a foodie that likes pizza & strawberries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why post that gremlin as the first pic. They have the hottest member of the squad right there on pic 2 😜🥰
Urgh. Why would you post that picture in here. There are people here. I can feel the gonorrhoea wafting off that pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh. Why would you post that picture in here. There are people here. I can feel the gonorrhoea wafting off that pic.
I offer my sincere apologies. That post was a misstep on my part 😂.

• Haha
Are they still pushing hotel Laura? The about her - she's a foodie that likes pizza & strawberries 🤣
She’ll just be a leg over for him and not a serious girlfriend, yet the media can’t seem to stop reporting on them? Give it up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.