Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the people on VAR hold grudges against certain teams especially Wolves and Nottingham Forest as they have had a lot of decisions go against them this season.
Oh 100%. It’s beyond a joke, the consistency of reffing is absolutely terrible. Refs need to be accountable and start explaining themselves in interviews afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh 100%. It’s beyond a joke, the consistency of reffing is absolutely terrible. Refs need to be accountable and start explaining themselves in interviews afterwards.
It is beyond a joke how bad the refereeing has got this season and IMO it is only going to get worse. I do feel that they need to come out and explain how they came to a certain decision but unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen soon as I feel if they did do an interview they would come under more scrutiny.

@Velocinaptor2 Unai waiting for that contract extension to get a fresh trim, can’t run your hands through it though 🤣
I’d give it a bloody good go 😍 Shares in hair gel plummet every time he has a trim 😂
---
one day this hairstyle will return and all will be good in the world ❤🤣
We live in hope 😂 I’d love him to just leave it be and embrace the fluffiness, but alas!
---
I am sorry @Solpaqueen and @Velocinaptor2 I just don’t see the attraction. He’s a great manager but nope. I guess there is a peg for every hole 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s ok, more for us small band that see the light 😂 He’s so lovely! Charming, polite, intelligent, plus a bit of an oddball (in a good way) which always seems to be my weakness 😅

033D51B8-6F0E-4ADB-9385-1F23D6DDCAAE.jpeg

---
I will fully admit he’s an acquired taste and he was way more attractive when he was younger. Hes not for everyone though - I told my sister the other day that he looks like Al Pacino and she said more like Snape and made fun of me 💔🤣
Mate I feel your pain, some of my friends think it’s hilarious but none are surprised as I have a history of… eclectic taste shall we say 😂

I always fancied Alan Rickman as Snape so there you go 😭
---
Why does Bellingham have such prominent frown lines? He’s only 20!
BCFC will do that to ya, look at Troy Deeney, he’s only 20 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Going to bin the spreadsheet at this point but for Liverpool to win the title, we'd need to win the remaining 4 and have Arsenal drop points in 2 of their 4 games remaining and City lose 2 of their 6 games remaining (technically could draw one and lose the other but it'd go down to goal difference). That being said, we can still bottle Top 4, so let me shut tf up.

Furthermore, it is CRITICAL that the documentary they're filming not see the light of day and be banished to the annals of history like the Fekir signing interview

Liverpool… sorry for cursing you by picking you to win 😐 What’s behind this bit of a dip do you think?

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think Klopp should have announced he was leaving until the end of the season. After the announcement there was so much of an expectation that he would go out with a bang for his last season, and I think the pressure just got too much for them. It’s a sad end to his Liverpool tenure cause I adore him but I think he went wrong with that one.

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think Klopp should have announced he was leaving until the end of the season. After the announcement there was so much of an expectation that he would go out with a bang for his last season, and I think the pressure just got too much for them. It’s a sad end to his Liverpool tenure cause I adore him but I think he went wrong with that one.
Nah i’m glad he did, gives us time to prepare for him going. If he dropped that news unexpectedly at the end of the season I would genuinely have died 😭 The team was fine for the first 2/3 months after he announced it but they have obviously just hit a wall

Reactions: 5
Nah i’m glad he did, gives us time to prepare for him going. If he dropped that news unexpectedly at the end of the season I would genuinely have died 😭 The team was fine for the first 2/3 months after he announced it but they have obviously just hit a wall
mentality went after united away fa cup

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I swear the people on VAR hold grudges against certain teams especially Wolves and Nottingham Forest as they have had a lot of decisions go against them this season.
See we say this and we get called paranoid, by commentators who have already slated refs time and time again. But you know 😉

Reactions: 10
See we say this and we get called paranoid, by commentators who have already slated refs time and time again. But you know 😉
It’s ridiculous. Anyone that publicly calls out this tit is called paranoid, sour grapes etc but it’s happening week in week out - surely they can’t all be wrong.

What a job to have where you’re not accountable for your actions and cannot be criticised!

They need to sort out the standard of refereeing in the pitch, they need to tell linesman to start doing their job instead of relying on VAR for offsides (have you seen how late some of these are flagged?) and they need to get in an independent organisation to run VAR.

Reactions: 11
“Neither of them know the Old Testament that well”
No tit Daily Mail, Kyle’s a walking deadly sin and plague
Part of me hopes Annie and Kyle will keep popping out their R babies, just to annoy Lauryn. I don't believe Annie will ever distance herself fully from a relationship with Kyle so I've no shame in wishing for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s ridiculous. Anyone that publicly calls out this tit is called paranoid, sour grapes etc but it’s happening week in week out - surely they can’t all be wrong.

What a job to have where you’re not accountable for your actions and cannot be criticised!

They need to sort out the standard of refereeing in the pitch, they need to tell linesman to start doing their job instead of relying on VAR for offsides (have you seen how late some of these are flagged?) and they need to get in an independent organisation to run VAR.
Spot on matey. I said it a while back those 2 ex players now main Co commentators they can say and do what they like and nothing is said to them (well except on social media by fans) Sky saying nothing to them. Not mentioning the BBC dimwits as 1 is clearly a complete knobber.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Xavi staying at Barca.
mentality went after united away fa cup
Agree.That game did a real number on them.Klopp just looks mentally fried.His reaction after Everton's second goal spoke volumes.No anger,just a smile of resignation.The guy needs a proper break from football.

Reactions: 11
“Neither of them know the Old Testament that well”
No tit Daily Mail, Kyle’s a walking deadly sin and plague
Yeah pretty bold of the Daily Heil to suggest they got this name from the bible.
Rezon manufactures sports wear, mainly headbands for brain protection.
The jokes write themselves sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm actually sick of hearing about Lauren Fryer. The way she's been used on Twitter for engagement farming is so cringe. She's better off socials, anyway. Get yourself on holiday with the baby while these morons play PlayStation at their mum's house.

Reactions: 18