Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm...why can't utd win matches?! Why must they torture their fans? 😱

But also yay for Maguire getting another goal 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad we lost to Palace last week because if Everton had been the ones to end our title race I would genuinely have jumped out the nearest window 😂 Klopp’s record at Goodison Park stinks man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a Night 3 points for my twats, Palace help to keep Newcastle below us & them bloody Toffees :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven’t checked in on Icardi and Wanda for a while, thought they were about to join OF together, turns out she now fancies herself a musician and this is for her music video… 😂

• Haha
No final day heartbreak or losing the league by 1 point again … I will leave that to the Arsenal fans because City are not dropping points 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
wasn’t on my phone all evening.. not planning to change that after seeing what I’ve just saw. Congrats Man City x
IMG_5766.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do Forest want to go halves on them VAR lawyers 😭
I swear the people on VAR hold grudges against certain teams especially Wolves and Nottingham Forest as they have had a lot of decisions go against them this season.

Reactions: 13
Looks like it’s just us @Panda girl 04 fighting it out for the title 🥊🥊

Even when United win they are still tit it’s a unique beautiful thing
Just like last season, but we are looking up for it this time. Would say good luck but nope 🫡

Think i just cringed my daughter out when a shirtless Calvert-Lewin came on the screen and i said out loud "what a fine specimen of a man right there" 🥵🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am sorry @Solpaqueen and @Velocinaptor2 I just don’t see the attraction. He’s a great manager but nope. I guess there is a peg for every hole 🤷🏼‍♀️
I will fully admit he’s an acquired taste and he was way more attractive when he was younger. Hes not for everyone though - I told my sister the other day that he looks like Al Pacino and she said more like Snape and made fun of me 💔🤣

• Haha