Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren seems like a lovely girl and the abuse she is getting is awful, but if she knows he cheats on her and is only putting up with it because of the lifestyle than she’s no better than any of the other wags
What's the first part of that sentence got to do with the second part?

So true and Declan is no bleeping oil painting.He is the one punching imo.She is an attractive woman who committed the cardinal sin of.....putting on a bit of weight after giving birth.
This is another thing. Everyone saying the photos of them on holiday are fine, after all she’s just given birth….

The photos are old and pre date the baby 😬

God forbid her body just be considered fine regardless, it’s actually worse they’re defending her pre baby body as being fine based on the fact she’s had a kid. It’s making me cringe inside out

Reactions: 14
This is another thing. Everyone saying the photos of them on holiday are fine, after all she’s just given birth….

The photos are old and pre date the baby 😬

God forbid her body just be considered fine regardless, it’s actually worse they’re defending her pre baby body as being fine based on the fact she’s had a kid. It’s making me cringe inside out
The whole thing has grown legs from no where. Fake statements Declan supposedly made, photos from years ago.
There are bigger things going on in the world than a footballer dating a plus size woman and everyone making out like she’s brave and this amazing person and all she’s doing is existing in a bigger body. Leave women alone ❤

• Heart
I honestly don't think they are together (Declan and Lauren) and don't think they have been for a long while. She's never pictured on any of the Arsenal wags/families photos, although Declan has been pictured with Jude. If he is going to publicly defend her then he actually needs to do it as the level of made up info is seriously getting out of hand now - and the amount of gullible people who believe an Arsenal player would ever do a press conference about their private life... nee chance

Reactions: 13
Martin with his offering to sotm
I think the guy in the yellow jacket needs to join the Martin rave thread 🤣
Not the best photo as taken from a video.
Screenshot_20240424_164428_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I honestly don't think they are together (Declan and Lauren) and don't think they have been for a long while. She's never pictured on any of the Arsenal wags/families photos, although Declan has been pictured with Jude. If he is going to publicly defend her then he actually needs to do it as the level of made up info is seriously getting out of hand now - and the amount of gullible people who believe an Arsenal player would ever do a press conference about their private life... nee chance
She didn’t do the pitch lap at the final home game last year, he just had the baby and his brothers (I think?) kids.

Reactions: 7
Saw this all over twitter. Do the articles say if any of the players are from the premier league or are they all from the Bundesliga? Would be really exciting for men’s football if they actually all come out!
If it’s the Premier League thenI’ll believe it when it happens. This story gets recycled every couple of years, it’s just tiresome now.

Reactions: 11
Really need Everton to beat Liverpool tonight, but I fear they are in for a battering.:(

Reactions: 4
Rob Edwards getting a sneak peak and warm welcome from our Sporting Director at the Golden Palace tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When you see your best player who was on loan at Vale in the first half of the season to captaining his boyhood club at Old Trafford in the second half of the season it just shows how quickly he has progressed in such a short space of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Bellingham have such prominent frown lines? He’s only 20!
He's aged a lot in the past year or so. He's definitely aging a lot quicker than Jobe - I think that's his dad's genes coming through as his mother's face card never declines. Also, all of these women will age a guy :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rob Edwards getting a sneak peak and warm welcome from our Sporting Director at the Golden Palace tonight!

Just when you thought he couldn’t get sexier, he puts a pair of glasses on and BOOM!!! 🤤😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5