Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 30 and a sales person once asked if there was an adult with me when I was buying something 💀. I mean I don’t look 30 but I also don’t look 17 so I don’t know what he was on 🤣. I just went “I’m 30 mate” and he went “oh sorry madam”
I get that quite often its nowt to do with my face though just i'm 4'10

Reactions: 13
I will be honest, can i see City losing any games no. If there is any chance has to be Spurs. As a Arsenal fan will i give up hope, no way. Can my heart take it if we go to the last day nope 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m 30 and a sales person once asked if there was an adult with me when I was buying something 💀. I mean I don’t look 30 but I also don’t look 17 so I don’t know what he was on 🤣. I just went “I’m 30 mate” and he went “oh sorry madam”
There needs to be better guidance, I got carded earlier this year buying a lottery ticket for my mother.

I’m 48. Now I know I look younger than my age 😜 I could get away with late 30’s at best but FFS. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get that quite often its nowt to do with my face though just i'm 4'10
I'm 4'11 and I once had a steward at Anfield tsk at me and wrap my scarf up around my neck because the wind was quite bad... I was 25 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will be honest, can i see City losing any games no. If there is any chance has to be Spurs. As a Arsenal fan will i give up hope, no way. Can my heart take it if we go to the last day nope 🫣
A few weeks ago I was very at peace with Arsenal or Liverpool winning the title especially after we drew against you how could I complain after winning the last 3 and the champions league last year, I thought it was Arsenals if I’m honest, but a small piece of me knew City would still fight for it and results went our way

So here we are me in the blue corner and you in the red corner and it’s 4 games left 🥊🥊🥊

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A few weeks ago I was very at peace with Arsenal or Liverpool winning the title especially after we drew against you how could I complain after winning the last 3 and the champions league last year, I thought it was Arsenals if I’m honest, but a small piece of me knew City would still fight for it and results went our way

So here we are me in the blue corner and you in the red corner and it’s 4 games left 🥊🥊🥊

View attachment 2903360
It was a pretty easy game for you. At least we kept it 0-0 for half an hour. Losing to your lot I can take at least it was 4+. Still we need a win and soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was a pretty easy game for you. At least we kept it 0-0 for half an hour. Losing to your lot I can take at least it was 4+. Still we need a win and soon 🤞
Your team did their bit for a good cause letting City take the 3 points, but it wasn’t easy that little Man United reject Elanga made me nervy. Get 3 points next week and your fine I’ll be supporting you 😘😘

How fit is my man Josko

• Haha
  • Heart
Your team did their bit for a good cause letting City take the 3 points, but it wasn’t easy that little Man United reject Elanga made me nervy. Get 3 points next week and your fine I’ll be supporting you 😘😘

How fit is my man Josko
I'm hoping and 🙏!!! We need to win against Sheff Utd. We don't like each other either. So it will be fun.
Elanga just hasn't been fit to plays matches back to back, so hoping he can get issue sorted.
Josko not my taste too much beard but annoyed Dias didn't start. I do like him 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m also 30 and got id’d for a bottle of Kylie wine a couple of weeks ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a bit concerned to be honest. I mean I know it’s early on a Sunday morning but we’ve heard nothing since the post about how close Unai was. Should I start calling police stations close to Villa Park?
PMSL! Hey I had to be on my best behaviour as was in my friend’s dad’s season ticket seat that he has had for decades, so no tackles from the stand this time 😇

Still a free woman, Unai is a little tied up mind… said he wants me to dress up as Gunnersaurus later though, but thats fine by me 😂
---
Thanks Arsenal!

That top 4 spot is looking better every week!

UP THE VILLA!

View attachment 2902864
😍 Arsenal still loves Unai & Emi, the only explanation 😘
---
My only saving grace today is the thought of Tyrone Mings in UCL 😍

No seriously, has anyone checked on @Velocinaptor2?!
That’s the spirit 😂 Love you guys ♥
---
I heard from her. She’s a willing captive in Gelboy’s lurve shack. She sends you all hugs.
Gelboy 🤣🤣
---
😂😂 I’m hoping @GoldenBoots picture will lure her back. Like a bat signal.
It worked! Vampire bat signal 😂
---
😍 I made him get this tie out earlier, you can thank the Arsenal win on that 🫡
---
Love you guys, thanks for the concern, no arrests at this stage. I’ll try and remember to let him out for the Olympiacos presser, the boys can take their own training this week, he needs the rest 😌

I’ll tell you who didn’t evade security last night: two lads near me who were bellowing crap constantly at Poch and the refs. A security guard came over after the break and pulled them out for 5-10 mins.

They came back pretty sheepish but livid - they’d been reported for abusing the 4th official! I was so glad it shut them up, swear some guys go just to hear their inane ramblings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not giving up yet, but I reckon city will win

Reactions: 8
@Velocinaptor2 Genuinely a bit relieved ♥😆
😅♥ Love ya 😘 Look I can’t be catching a ban this side of (potential) CL football at VP!

71BE3D52-E549-477C-819D-C7C748F9C922.jpeg

I’m impressed by my restraint though, I mean look at him 😍 If the peach isn’t on display that sex coat is the next best thing (and what I want his statue to be wearing… Not until he’s 94 and has eclipsed George Ramsey’s 42 year record though. Then I can spend my remaining years sleeping under it like Greyfriars Bobby 😂).

It was funny we were talking about bottle incidents the other day as he picked something small up from the technical area, lobbed it and hit a ball boy 😅 He was laughing and apologised haha.

Seriously though he’s fascinating to watch, he can see the flow of the game to an insane degree. At one point was calling Ollie over into a space to receive a ball that was about six plays away. His brain is on some 5D chess thing.

Also when he sat down my other focus became Poch’s calves 😮💨 Damn, I think he’s quite hot anyway, but even through tracksuit bottoms they were surprisingly mesmerising! I’m going to have to watch the match back as I really wasn’t paying attention 😅

• Haha
Mrs Thiago & her husband are off. Couldn't hack facing the Villa (and being heckled about her tweeting about him being on the bench) 😂

832A4AB9-FC4A-4670-88B9-55AC932F56F4.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.