Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Someone is gonna end up dead if they don't stop.
It is so sad. I thought it was Brandon and it turns out he has not played since November for Ipswich.
the player in question has represented England at the under 21 level which fits Brandon. He received a ban last week from driving. I hope he/ whoever this is beats this. At least he has a good friend to raise the alarm.

Reactions: 11
Joselu has now been added to my list of "footballers who've pissed me off to the point of blocking them on Instagram"

• Haha
And that is exactly why Madrid are a satanic club 😭 They always find a way and that’s why I think Dortmund have absolutely zero chance against them in the final

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I actually hope we don't win the euros if it stops Bellingham getting the ballon d'or ...geezer was ghosting again or just lobbing himself to the floor most the night 😒😒 fu Madrid 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Reactions: 6
I actually hope we don't win the euros if it stops Bellingham getting the ballon d'or ...geezer was ghosting again or just lobbing himself to the floor most the night 😒😒 fu Madrid 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
He doesn’t need the Euros and England have no chance anyway 😂 If Vini wins the Copa he might win it but I think it’s going to be Bellingham. Obviously he has the talent to back it up but also the fact that he has a lot of good PR and him being English as well I think might give him the edge. Vini is hounded and abused for every move he makes and for being “cocky” and although that shouldn’t make a difference it definitely will.

The Ballon d’Or has fallen off massively though. Bellingham, Kane, Vini etc all feel so underwhelming compared to the Messi/Ronaldo era.

Reactions: 5
It is so sad. I thought it was Brandon and it turns out he has not played since November for Ipswich.
the player in question has represented England at the under 21 level which fits Brandon. He received a ban last week from driving. I hope he/ whoever this is beats this. At least he has a good friend to raise the alarm.
Wonder how old he is? Just says he represented England under 21s so could be someone older who has never played for England since, which under Gareth Southgate could be loads!

Reactions: 3
Weirdly, my boyfriend told me earlier in the season that he'd let me have sex with Joselu. There was no context to this at all. After tonight, he'd probably tuck us in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm beating a dead horse atp and should go to sleep but there's really layers to this tit. Didn't Madrid opt for Joselu (on loan) when they couldn't get Harry Kane? 😭

Reactions: 4
I’d give the Ballon D’or to Jude’s PR team they’ve had a great season hyping him up when in the last 4 champions leagues games he’s done duck all to warrant any sniff of a Ballon D’or

His ego will grow bigger than his talent

Reactions: 12
Good morning to this man, and this man only 🥰

EB241A7E-8C07-494A-AB8D-B193CA8ADFCF.jpeg

(@Solpaqueen its actually criminal that he’ll be allowed near gel & razors prior to kick off 🙄)

Got a good feeling about tonight… no idea why as we’re two down, have a total of five working knees, likely to be using poor sweet Robin Olsen again, and would have been outplayed by a starting lineup of 11 pebbles from Brighton Beach on Sunday…. But stranger things have happened, right? 😅💜💙

Love me a hype video!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good morning to this man, and this man only 🥰

View attachment 2924406
(@Solpaqueen its actually criminal that he’ll be allowed near gel & razors prior to kick off 🙄)

Got a good feeling about tonight… no idea why as we’re two down, have a total of five working knees, likely to be using poor sweet Robin Olsen again, and would have been outplayed by a starting lineup of 11 pebbles from Brighton Beach on Sunday…. But stranger things have happened, right? 😅💜💙

Love me a hype video!

Also, you are ALL Villa fans tonight 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2923912
Hoping Borussia Dortmund can shock everyone and win the Champions league!
I genuinely could not believe what I was seeing when he took Kane off, as soon he did I knew Madrid were going to end up winning 😂 Taking your striker off when there’s a possibility of extra time & penalties is insane. I feel for Kane but he is genuinely cursed, England are 100% winning the world cup right after he retires 😂 Now we have to rely on the other serial bottlers Dortmund to beat Madrid, Sancho i’m begging 🙌🏼

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.