Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh hush, Jase, he just didnā€™t want to get your fake tan over his new coat.

Remember when Gary Oā€™Neil left him hanging? Then Unai did the same to Garyā€¦ maybe Jason thought they were mates because of it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that they are quick to bring in a lip reader now, but apparently werenā€™t able to do so when fans & players have racially abused players on the pitch šŸ¤”

Reactions: 25
gotta love that its worse to call someone a rapist than actually be one

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m seeing more of a reaction towards Bellingham for saying it then I did towards Greenwood for actually doing it, itā€™s so fucked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What Bellingham said,if he did say it,is a fact.Greenwood is a rapist.He shouldn't be punished for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m seeing more of a reaction towards Bellingham for saying it then I did towards Greenwood for actually doing it, itā€™s so fucked.
1 positive is it might mean more la liga fans find out what happened, as when he signed the Getafe side made out he was found innocent

Reactions: 10
PUT IT ON A T-SHIRT!

I canā€™t get my head round that people still defend MG for it all and then seeing people attack Jude for it.

Have La Liga thought about *asking* Jude what he said?!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how to create an Annie Kilner thread ?
There seems to be an existing KW & AK thread already. Itā€™s in the Rave section

ETA: Just saw that youā€™d already found it x

Reactions: 2
There seems to be an existing KW & AK thread already. Itā€™s in the Rave section

OMG has anyone really got anything nice to say about him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

yeah they found it but dont seem to understand what a Rave thread is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they want him to go ā€œoh sorry I meant to call him an alleged rapistā€

If Greenwood is so upset by it why not publish the imaginary evidence that his fans seem to think means heā€™s innocent to clear his name?

Honestly what a mad world that you get in tit for calling someone what they are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting that they are quick to bring in a lip reader now, but apparently werenā€™t able to do so when fans & players have racially abused players on the pitch šŸ¤”

so fucked that this is getting more attention/action than several instances of racism within la liga. they're acting like Mason Greenwood is a victim. disgusting and shows you what their true priorities are in dealing with stuff like this

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.