Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arsenal training ground is about 10mins away from me so we could pop there when you pick me up, as i know their are a few Martin Ødegaard fans on here.

Can you imagine tattle road trip! I feel it would be a messy one!
Babes don’t threaten me with a good time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are the ‘birds’ at Middleton Lakes this week? Cos they need to get their arse in gear to stay top 4
I’m leaving them undisturbed this week, clearly I was a distraction prior to the influx of Magpies 😂

2EBC65FB-FA15-4ABD-A31C-19E309CF9793.jpeg

Well he miraculously found fitness for AFCON so maybe the Spanish sun will help!

Reactions: 9
Don’t think I’ll be supporting Wolves again in the near future, why they letting those cockroaches win

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think that’s what he said, but I wish he did! Scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 15
After a manic day in F1 (LH to Ferrari much to my despise) and missing half the Lauryn Goodman thread (hope i’ve missed no further gossip) i’ll take a new signing at spurs x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I am looking at that hula hoop shot RESPECTFULLY!!!
That last shot I relate to: looking knackered with the mini-band, only difference is that’s the only thing I’ve done to that point 🤣

At the risk of doxxing myself further to anyone that may know me on this forum, I need to pay that place a visit 1. to supervise Ty and borrow his phone and accidentally airdrop Unai’s number to my own and 2. because they have my NHL team’s jersey on the wall ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’s what he said, but I wish he did! Scumbag
GOD I HOPE HE DID! I was hoping Jude would give him a hard tackle tonight (get your mind out of the gutter!) but this will do!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As much as I love @wordzalad depending on next few mins my posts might be full of diving cheating bastard for a few days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.