Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning to all associated with the beautiful team that is Wolverhampton Wanderers 💛💛

Big 3 points tonight against lower league opponents that smell like they don’t wipe their bums properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brighton must have been laughing their pants off when they sold Caicedo for £100m and Benfica must have done the same when they sold Fernandez for £106.8m because both of them have been awful since they joined Chelsea.
We got Mac Allister from Brighton for half the price 😭 Chelsea’s ability to pay outrageous amounts of money for bang average players actually needs to be studied

Reactions: 7
We got Mac Allister from Brighton for half the price 😭 Chelsea’s ability to pay outrageous amounts of money for bang average players actually needs to be studied
It’s a phenomenon known as ‘Cluless Todd Boehly’.

FWIW I do actually think Enzo has the ability to be very good, he’s a good passer and still young. He was very good for Argentina at the World Cup, he’s just part of a currently terrible team.

Reactions: 8
Seen today Burnley have signed a player from Albion Rovers which is a Scottish team in the Lowland league, the fifth division of Scottish football, how the hell did that come about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine putting all this effort just to watch them train 😂
Is this even allowed?

Wow... There's a bloke near Wolves who sometimes climbs a tree overlooking the training ground, but only on transfer deadline day to try to catch a glimpse of a potential new signing. We've had some very painful/drought-ish transfer windows so anything for a hint of hope and he did get a few early previews one time — I think the club even featured it in their social media video when they officially unveiled the new signing!

I must confess that during the first lockdown when the PL was on hold, I was feeling so deprived of football that I would often take my daily walk/run down past the Den, which is unfortunately my local, once Millwall had restarted training just to catch a glimpse of something footie related (calling it football might be a bit over-generous)!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where do Luton Town train? Asking for a friend.
I’ll come with you! 🙋‍♀️
---
Seen today Burnley have signed a player from Albion Rovers which is a Scottish team in the Lowland league, the fifth division of Scottish football, how the hell did that come about 🤣
Wtf? 😆 What’s your thoughts on Celtic’s transfer window (or lack of)? Adam Idah? How are we reduced to signing Norwich’s 3rd choice striker? Come on! 🙄
---
Why is this making me want to cry 😢

Aww why was he on his own? Is it not normally the captain that looks after the mascot?

Last edited:
Imagine being Morgan Rogers making that big move from Boro to Villa and others hoping to get all the headlines on deadline day. And then this guy gets all the headlines 😆
3C142015-E8DF-4087-BCF2-DD69C530459F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He has to make it alllll about him (I don’t follow F1 so couldn’t give less of a tit tbh, but still feels like poor timing)
He is my boy! It was going to leak as nothing is secret in F1. It hasn’t come from him tho there have been lots of rumors and Ferrari hinted at it in their press pack a few days ago though it is a surprise to say the least.

Reactions: 8
He is my boy! It was going to leak as nothing is secret in F1. It hasn’t come from him tho there have been lots of rumors and Ferrari hinted at it in their press pack a few days ago though it is a surprise to say the least.
Ahhhh, ok fair enough, I’ll let him off then 😄

• Heart
Imagine being Morgan Rogers making that big move from Boro to Villa and others hoping to get all the headlines on deadline day. And then this guy gets all the headlines 😆View attachment 2729109
And now the big boxing match!
Tbh this transfer window I think we knew would be fairly "quiet" compared to other years. Normally money talks but don't think it is now.
I mean my team have only got 2 so far! Maybe 1 more (goalie) in way but as the owner has been here since Tuesday I did wonder if he'll go daft again. Thankfully not so far.

Reactions: 6
Tattle mini bus tour of training grounds, anyone? Luton then Bodymoor once Tyrone is back 🤤 Bird watching only of course ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tattle mini bus tour of training grounds, anyone? Luton then Bodymoor once Tyrone is back 🤤 Bird watching only of course ☺
Arsenal training ground is about 10mins away from me so we could pop there when you pick me up, as i know their are a few Martin Ødegaard fans on here.

Can you imagine tattle road trip! I feel it would be a messy one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.