Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOL I bleeping LOVE YOU, WOLVES! WEST MIDS RISE UP ♥
Lmao I started celebrating and by the time I’d stopped we were losing again.

Don’t think that last United goal should count, the player who scored it looks about 14 and therefore should be in bed. Child labour laws and all that.
---
I don’t think that’s what he said, but I wish he did! Scumbag

Hope he did. Bet the little incels who love Greenwood are having a meltdown at one of the best young players itw calling him what he is ✌🏼🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is basically Getafe want the ref to put the word Jude used into the match report. so we might find out if he actually said it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If he did say it then i'm guessing all the Jude wanting him in Spain/helping him was bs from the cunts side

Reactions: 17
Jude is a hero. In his early days in Dortmund he called out the fact that the referee was on the team that gambled and manipulated games back in the mid 2000s when he was borely born yet (the referee wasnt banned for life because he helped them uncovering it). Caused a huge controversy this way that even led to legal actions been taken against him, but stood by it, so I'm sure he stands by what he said here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From upshot

FOOTBALL
👖 Dodgy Klobber
ile%2F1cfba6a5-91ed-401d-91d4-4f23d2edee9a%2Fimage.jpg
Before you feel too sorry for Liverpool fans, spare a thought for their spiritual cousins in Hamburg.​
Back in 2008, the German giants interviewed then-Mainz manager Jurgen Klopp for their vacant manager’s position.​
But while they were impressed by his slick gegenpressing and luminescent teeth, Jurgen exhibited one fatal flaw: his ripped jeans.​
The club’s directors also compiled a dossier of other evidence against Klopp, complaining he stank of cigarettes, had a “gruff” appearance and was “not a great timekeeper”. They appointed ex-Spurs boss Martin Jol instead.​
Klopp joined Dortmund and led them to two Bundesliga titles, while Hamburg slid into mediocrity and were eventually relegated for the first time in 2018 - two weeks before Klopp led Liverpool out for the Champions League final.​
They’d take those ripped jeans now…

And this one
It’s been a rough week for the good people of Liverpool, who greeted Jurgen Klopp’s bombshell departure with the stiff upper lip of a 14-year-old who just learned One Direction are splitting up.​
Sobbing fans berated Talksport for “prattling on about the cricket” instead of paying tribute to Klopp, and a Merseyside priest led his congregation in prayer for the beloved gaffer.​
But the odd vulture was circling the disaster zone too.​
Thai scammers are posing as Klopp’s rumoured replacement Xabi Alonso, and targeting grieving Liverpool fans with this message:​
I am Xabi Alonso, I will be in charge of Liverpool next season, but I am short of money for my flights to Liverpool. Please send me £7.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Jude did say it I will never disparagingly refer to him as a blue nose again 😌

Also, Morgan Rogers, our sweet prince, work hard for us and I’ll look past you being a Tesco Bags fan forever ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll come with you! 🙋‍♀️
---

Wtf? 😆 What’s your thoughts on Celtic’s transfer window (or lack of)? Adam Idah? How are we reduced to signing Norwich’s 3rd choice striker? Come on! 🙄
---

Aww why was he on his own? Is it not normally the captain that looks after the mascot?
I was so confused when I seen it, such a random team to scout from 😂 Aw don’t even get me started, it’s so frustrating knowing we have the money to buy decent players but the board just won’t do it. They seemed a bit better with Ange, but they’re just back to their usual ways. Not feeling hopeful about the league this year if I’m honest!

Reactions: 2
I was so confused when I seen it, such a random team to scout from 😂 Aw don’t even get me started, it’s so frustrating knowing we have the money to buy decent players but the board just won’t do it. They seemed a bit better with Ange, but they’re just back to their usual ways. Not feeling hopeful about the league this year if I’m honest!
Yeah read they’ve got about 70 million surplus banked but they’re just not spending it 🙄 I reckon we’ll still win league this year, but it’ll be close!

Reactions: 2
Spare a thought for us Wolves fans 😭.
I don't think I've seen Wolves play in such a chaotic game since the 2-4 against Leeds last spring (and the 3-2 loss to them exactly one year earlier, for that matter 🕵️‍♂️). We didn't really deserve a point but it was so gutting to think we'd nicked one and then for it all to come crashing down. Still, I'd rather have that than the total pasting I thought we were going to get based on the first 20 minutes.

Think 5 Live jinxed us by opening their commentary with 'Wolves take on struggling Man United.' I mean, come on. Their narrative played out perfectly, though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.