Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I binged watched married to the game. I liked Sara, Ash and sam. Cat is desperate, couldn't take to her at all. Im not sure about Taylor yet, I don't like her mum and that's what puts me off her.
I felt awful for Taylor in the wedding dress shop, Dawn was an hole. Not once did Riyad give a toss about the wedding or the move, I can understand why she spends so much time travelling back here

Reactions: 12
No because I saw a woman on tiktok who is having twin boys and calling them Harvey and Elliot. i couldn’t imagine being that level of obsessed with a random footballer. Like me calling twins Arsene and Arteta :ROFLMAO:
I’m calling my twins James and Maddison. I’m joking I never want children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m calling my twins James and Maddison. I’m joking I never want children 😂
I was gonna say, reading the first part, I thought it was another thing we had in common not wanting children, until I read the second sentence and you said you were joking. 😆

Reactions: 2
I felt awful for Taylor in the wedding dress shop, Dawn was an hole. Not once did Riyad give a toss about the wedding or the move, I can understand why she spends so much time travelling back here
I agree. I don't understand why Dawn was such an absolute witch during the wedding dress fit and during the morning of the wedding!!! I felt so so sorry for Taylor. No wedding morning is like that with people who love you. Why was she doing her step daughters hair? She should have had zero stress yet was navigating everyone elses needs. Riyad was just a robot, no emotion at all. He's coming across as just wanting a wife that stays at home, cooks, cleans, children are just what happens and for no one to disagree with him....ever.

Reactions: 16
I agree. I don't understand why Dawn was such an absolute witch during the wedding dress fit and during the morning of the wedding!!! I felt so so sorry for Taylor. No wedding morning is like that with people who love you. Why was she doing her step daughters hair? She should have had zero stress yet was navigating everyone elses needs. Riyad was just a robot, no emotion at all. He's coming across as just wanting a wife that stays at home, cooks, cleans, children are just what happens and for no one to disagree with him....ever.
Yep, I know its only a tiny snapshot and it's all edited etc but it looked desperately lonely to have all those people there getting ready and yet only Darby seemed arsed about her.

She's got a massive witch for a mum and a useless prick for a husband, you can't help but feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
Arsenal looking so good right now it's scaring me.This title race is going to be tiiiiiiiiiight.

Arsenal looking so good right now it's scaring me.This title race is going to be tiiiiiiiiiight.
I can honestly see it going down to goal difference as I think all 3 teams will drop points between now and the end of the season.

Reactions: 10
I mean she’s clearly only with him for the money. Got pregnant from Jude law on a holiday fling and pregnant by Jorginho while he was still with his ex
---

Wouldn’t be shocked, dawn was pushing her towards any footballer in the area. Pretty sure she went in a single date with aguero as well
She did have a very brief thing with Aguero, yeah. At least one of Dawn Ward’s passel of daughters was going to marry a footballer, she was going to make sure of it.

I came straight here after watching the first episode. Cat is a career WAG. She got pregnant on a one night stand with Jude Law. Her first house was paid for by him.

She's nauseating in the extreme. She did the same thing with Jorginio, got pregnant straight away. After a film star the only other guarantee of money is a footballer.

I can't see it lasting. He proposed to her earlier this year, which was SO staged. He'll either find a newer less irritating model or go abroad at the end of his contract.

She's a crap singer but a great actress like any courtesan. She must be hell to live with, like really cloying....one calculating witch.

Reactions: 13
I shouldn’t have watched Married To The Game so late. Now I’m gonna hear Cats laugh in my sleep 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Poppy462 I’m not the only one in my family that has a thing for Arsenal players. My mum fancies Jorginho 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Riyad and Taylor do get on better than it looked initially, when they’re viewing houses in Saudi. I think they are just a more straight talking less lovey-dovey pair. I still will always question their authenticity, but I think bare min they get on as good friends. I will say, my boyfriend pointed out that even though she’s acting like the world is ending because of her move - they’re being VERY adequately compensated in terms of his earnings lol he was never gonna get this amount of money anywhere else. He’s rumoured to be on over £750k a WEEK

And Sara loves a good dig at England / Manchester doesn’t she lol. “I lived in darkness for many years in England” 🤣 ok love

I’m going to start skipping Cat scenes. Can’t stand every single word she says lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I remember Cat being on the Voice. I can’t remember if she got turns or not. Her introduction was basically just how she’d had a baby with Jude Law 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
I wasn’t going to watch it but after reading the reviews on here I am 😂
Same here 😂 not really interested in anyone on there but after you Rotters on here I’m now totally invested as well…..and also went to bed with Cat’s delightful laugh ringing in my ears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the lineup and more importantly our bench for this game, Poch is genuinely about to win his first trophy with Chelsea I feel SICK 😭

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen the lineup and more importantly our bench for this game, Poch is genuinely about to win his first trophy with Chelsea I feel SICK 😭
😭 I'm not even trying the infamous Laura jinx I genuinely want your lads to win. As I enjoy laughing at Chelsea haha

Reactions: 6
😭 I'm not even trying the infamous Laura jinx I genuinely want your lads to win. As I enjoy laughing at Chelsea haha
It’s not looking good, at least if we lose we can blame it on injuries and having a bench full of kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.