Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell he's friends with Sancho/Lingard etc I'm hoping his love for good PR means he'll get his act together though
He is a mess. Had a rubbish season.
The part about that girl’s belongings tho.

Reactions: 11
Maybe Larne FC are going to put a bid in for him and pay him £350k per week? Here's hoping! Why utd gave him a new contract last year, I'll never know

Also if that story is true then wow! Being made to hand over her phone and then being in a suite possibly on her own when he and his friends had left at 5am the wads of cash, the drinking etc What a cock!

Reactions: 17
And the part about the minder saying to a clubber who was filming him that he was going to get into trouble. Bit late for that. He sounds like he has a lot of hang on mates apart from the one who reminded him about training.

Reactions: 19
Every time I refresh, there’s a new update on the Walker/Goodman saga. Goodman is now evidently deleting and editing some of her old IG posts and unliking certain comments. Goodness me. Does she not realize people have receipts?

Reactions: 14
Every time I refresh, there’s a new update on the Walker/Goodman saga. Goodman is now evidently deleting and editing some of her old IG posts and unliking certain comments. Goodness me. Does she not realize people have receipts?
Oh she is shitting herself so much, luckily Tattle have screen shots of all the gridposts/stories/comments etc

Oh she is shitting herself so much, luckily Tattle have screen shots of all the gridposts/stories/comments etc
They’re also taking screenshots of her edits! That is commitment. I’m so here for that energy.

Reactions: 10
Who does he think he is? Drake?!

He really needs to get a grip of himself. So many big egos at United, no wonder they’re in the shit!

Reactions: 19
Isn’t being made to hand phones over what they all do, heard Gucci does/did that, not actually safe for any woman

Reactions: 15
Isn’t being made to hand phones over what they all do, heard Gucci does/did that, not actually safe for any woman
They probably do, it's very disturbing. Ngl when I read that I instantly thought Mendy. Not saying that Rashford is anything like him but these footballers need to cut that out. If you're single (or not even), partying and not doing anything shady then why do people need to hand phones over. I get why they would do that to stop people going to the press but if you're not doing anything wrong then why would you be arsed if you were pictured out.

Reactions: 18
Yesss. The woman says that she was allowed to tell her mom who she was with but it is so dangerous to not have a phone. And then these footballers can just discard. They do not have much respect for women.

Reactions: 17
It’s all very much playground at this point. Was there really a need for Sian to post a story? I get defending your sister but maybe take it out on the guy who did the tell all and doesn’t seem to be able to wrap his dick. Her account used to be private and she’d only go public when major things would happen.
Also what’s the point in bringing up the coffee, that’s what Kyle said in his interview not lauryn (unless I’ve missed something)

1000% Sian is very rightly defending her sister against lauren but what about Kyle. Her sisters husband her nephews father, does he not deserve some of the hate. I wouldn’t be able to be near him. But I guess the holidays and luxury lifestyle is too much to risk rocking the boat over.

Reactions: 18
Yesss. The woman says that she was allowed to tell her mom who she was with but it is so dangerous to not have a phone. And then these footballers can just discard. They do not have much respect for women.
@HaloGirl So who were the 2 women euth him? I think I saw a pic of Marcus and his gf with 1 man and another woman? Or was that from a while ago?

Reactions: 4
Lauryn posted a meme after Kyle made his statement stating flat white with no sugar.
I don’t blame Sian but I know we have different opinions. He is still the father of her nephews.

Reactions: 7
He said as there was no real relationship with the tramp she'd not know what he would how many sugars he'd have in his coffee. She responded by saying flat white no sugars please.
Just getting a tad too much now. So much has now been said maybe it's time to settle down and leave it and have some peace and quiet. I get Kyle saying his bit as so many rumours but really he did it to publicly apologise to his wife. Sadly I think this will carry on and on.

Reactions: 12
That was from a while ago.
It looks like he and Lucia LoI aren’t together after being seen in Manchester a couple of months ago.
He’s constantly throwing his weight around, always in the mix of players causing issues with the manager, he’s way above his status, he prances round like he’s some sort of national treasure.

I know players in my team have issues but atleast they deliver on the pitch

Reactions: 16
Lauryn posted a meme after Kyle made his statement stating flat white with no sugar.
I don’t blame Sian but I know we have different opinions. He is still the father of her nephews.
Ah I didn’t know that
it is getting too much and I think Annie will probably be the next to have her say and will possibly wait till baby is born to do a photoshoot.
In reality they all need to sit down with lawyers sort out deals that benefit all the children involved and stop running to Instagram and the sun.
Kyle going to the scum really solidified that he isn’t captain material to me, should be focusing on the field and not giving exclusive interviews

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.