Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He means the three older kids - he's saying he didn't tell Annie about the pregnancy even though he found out before the WC, because he wanted them to be there with him

Reactions: 7
No mention on if he had been seeing Kairo though or how it happened again.
Thats the bit that confuses me after the court case & all the shit Lauryn posted about Kyle & Annie. You'd think he'd know how itd end up if he shagged her again

Reactions: 10
No mention on if he had been seeing Kairo though or how it happened again.
Thats the bit that confuses me after the court case & all the shit Lauryn posted about Kyle & Annie. You'd think he'd know how itd end up if he shagged her again
Groin rehab innit

Awful disgrace of a man

Reactions: 17
Fuck off, Kyle.

Not Goodman taking it as a deep personal insult that a man got his wife pregnant. “Screamed down the phone.”

I remember when she tagged herself in Alderley Edge and then whichever restaurant it was that Annie was in less than 24 hours before.

Kyle’s a piece of shit and he and this psycho deserve each other.

Reactions: 16
No way Arteta is leaving Arsenal.Can 't stand the man, but he loves that club and I doubt he is even in the top 10 for the Barca job.

Reactions: 14
“Episode” is sending me. He’s out here acting like their encounter was akin to an unpleasant heart palpitation while she’s like “he called me Princess! He loves me!” The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: 17
My work colleague was at the derby in the away end . He said a few wolves fans were sold tickets in the home end ( rumours from the coach ) however a bottle was thrown and hit a ball boy. coins were also being chucked. . I always feel sorry for the staff in these situations hope no one was hurt too badly ( the one with blood pouring down was handcuffed giving it some to the wolves fans ).

Pubs were open at 7am in the local area- i think the tv under estimated the derby were too busy sucking up to Klopp.

Reactions: 16
No mention of the countless other hoes he’s been with! Such a selfish arsehole.
---
Groin rehab innit

View attachment 2721101

View attachment 2721102

Awful disgrace of a man
Not much wrong with his groin when he was shagging that slapper and god knows who else! What is actually wrong with him?! Unbelievably cruel what he done to his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It is all him. His tea, his football, his feelings. Would he be alright if Annie treated him the same. I doubt it. And to let that awful Lauryn tell Annie when she is pregnant. Just horrid.
I haven’t watched or read the whole thing but to call Annie his best friend and not the love of his life? I dunno seems like he could have gone in harder there.

Also laughing because I’ve been with my husband almost 10 years and I’m sure he doesn’t know how many sugars I have - hope I’m not the side chick after all this time!

Reactions: 19
The bit that gets me and I reckon this will hurt the tramp. "If I could back and do it a different way I would"
So basically saying his 2 kids with tramps are mistakes.
Plus go to Germany to escape. The truth always comes out. Now he has admitted wrong, finally, he has to seal with it all in the public eye.

Reactions: 8
Man City’s nutritionist now seething about how many sugars he takes, add ‘em to the list of people who detest you, Kyle.

Reactions: 18
What is he prattling on about saying it wasn’t premeditated, sugars in his coffee and episodes

Hes trying to sound deep and profound but he just sounds like a total knob (he is also one).

Reactions: 18
And through all of this, as a John Stones fan, I’m just wondering what kind of guy he is to be best mates with Kyle

Reactions: 13
Just when you thought Kyle Walker couldn’t be more of a cunt he comes out with this garbage!

Reactions: 15
And through all of this, as a John Stones fan, I’m just wondering what kind of guy he is to be best mates with Kyle
Well maybe he's changed but he's cheated on gfs plenty of times in the past. Some rumours that his current relationship started by him cheating on his ex.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.