Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a massive Wolves and West Ham fan and I wouldn’t want that Khloe Kardashian look a like anyway near my teams can’t perform for a corrupt team like City, he’d be better at Dagenham & Redbridge
Don’t worry your stadiums aren’t big enough for an Alfie shrine… sorry I mean Erlings box

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m watching MotD howling to myself at the “Monster Munch come to life” & big “bleeping goth” descriptions of Haaland, god I love this sub 🤣

Bless you Spurs for taking a point there. I see Grealish was running scared of the slight chance of coming off the bench against us on Wednesday and got himself a suspension 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i love it when footballers get in on the banter 🤣. I bet Gucci sent it to him

This is absolutely wild, incredible for a 20 year old.

I wasn't too sure whether he was being hyped up too much by the media like they like to do but glad to see he's proving it right. Do you think he'll ever come to the prem or stay overseas?

Reactions: 6
How many weeks until ETH is sacked and Graham Potter takes over? I'm giving it 2 weeks

Reactions: 8
This is absolutely wild, incredible for a 20 year old.

I’ll never be able to see past him being a scummy Blues fan 🤮

Seriously though he’s amazing, love to see a Midlands lad doing us proud ❤ (sign for Villa, Jude and we’ll let the Blues thing go…)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello Daisy Maguire I’m sorry for making fun of you, how do you make your older brother be nice to you, cause I just tried the slicked back ponytail and posted it on Instagram and my prick brother commented “Darwin Nunez vibes”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello Daisy Maguire I’m sorry for making fun of you, how do you make your older brother be nice to you, cause I just tried the slicked back ponytail and posted it on Instagram and my prick brother commented “Darwin Nunez vibes”
Steal his takeaway. Works a treat with mine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know he is not liked for here for what he did, but Kurt Zouma has been robbed of thousands at his home in front of family. Happened on Saturday night. Not posting the story as Its in a certain newspaper.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know he is not liked for here for what he did, but Kurt Zouma has been robbed of thousands at his home in front of family. Happened on Saturday night. Not posting the story as Its in a certain newspaper.
That’s horrible, obvs he’s a prick but that must have been so scary For his family too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.