Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thottie

i dont get how jack didnt get more flack for drunk driving.. absolutely ridiculous. also if he likes mixed and/or black girls why does he insist on stringing sasha along? guy just seems like a total clown

Reactions: 10

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Finally some gossip on some Scottish based players. @Anararohan1 shared on the Lauren Goodman thread that she’s rumoured to be dating Shane Duffy.

On Twitter last night he was trending because he’d been messaging some Glasgow OF girl. Nothing very interesting but she shared the chat. I happened to google him out of I testers since he plays for my team and apparently he used to date Katie Price as well.
Lauryn Goodman 🙄 she will stop at nothing to be a wag. Meanwhile her brother in law is trying to escape by the looks of it

Sasha just made Jack like her picture she just posted after we mentioned it on here today that he doesn’t like her pictures he tends to like mixed race girls pictures instead.

She reposted her pictures from her portfolio as she had nothing else to post. Sasha I understand you feel like proving us wrong but save your self from the embarrassment hun if he respected you and loved you he would treat you better. The reason why he’s treating you like this is because he knows he can get away with it.
Not being funny here, but how do you know she made him like her pictures? How do you know if she liked them on his account or the fact he liked them anyway? She has to promote herself if she wants to be a model she has to repost her work, there isnt much of her work being done so needs to promote herself. On the last thread wags 4 there was a comment that too much is being out on here about the same people (Chilwell, Madders, Jack and "bloody" Sasha) and still it goes on. None of us really know what is going on with her n Jack and to be honest we can speculate all we like as this is what this is a gossip page, but really do any of us know? Nope.

• Sick

xoxoahah

Update from a mutual girl i know - it’s very obvious now that Tammy isn’t happy in his relationship and he’s now looking for a girlfriend Tammy is looking for more then a booty call or just sex. He wants a genuine girlfriend that he wants , but every girl Tammy likes and follows on his private and public account Leah and her mates follow them and like there pictures to scare the girls away from Tammy , Leah is playing a tactical game.

By Leah and her hood rat mates liking these girls pictures it’s a form of bullying and a scare tactic to let the girls know that Leah is aware of the situation.
As well as emotional black mail, Leah is claiming she was with him since he was 15 before he made it into the premier league, however Tammy was playing for Chelsea U16s and winning FA cups back to back as a striker therefore ,it was very obvious he was going to make it into professional football.
So her claiming she was there from the start is bullshit.

Leah is not letting Tammy leave her and by all means she’s will do whatever she can to stop him from leaving her she emotionally blackmails him,
her and her mates bully the girls he’s interested in.
Leah should peacefully end it with her pride and dignity.

Attachments

xoxoahah

Imitation might be the highest form of flattery, but it reflects the lowest level of intelligence and imagination.

She actually copied my whats app profile picture I don’t know if I should be honoured 😂🙈

The only difference is these are my shoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

olivia321

VIP Member
btw I’m not saying Mason raped anyone, could’ve just been a false accusation, but the reliable itks were hinting it was Mason and he stopped playing around that time
Those ITK’s chat the most shit ever Mason never raped anyone he was going through a difficult time because of a friends suicide mix that with the England mess and you’ve got a teenager all over the place late for training getting dropped by his manager, in steps his ex girlfriend they get back together and he seems to be moving in the right direction.

• Heart

misscl4

VIP Member
What we are all forgetting here is the possibility of emotional abuse, gaslighting etc... we don’t know every situation. Especially if these girls have been with the guys most of their lives, they know nothing else. People suffering physical abuse (completely unrelated) find it hard to walk away from their partners so why should it be any different. The main blame here is the footballer’s behaviour, it’s so sad that it’s almost the expectation.

• Sad

misscxrp

Did a footballer recommend you to join? Or someone else? Anyone else on there non footballer?

Also I take it people can’t fake it on there hence the ££ and recommendations to join?
Someone who is a client referred me on - i work in entertainment. Can't fake it!

Toooons of people on there like niall horan and tom holland, more actors than athletes tbh

• Heart

xoxoahah

She looks very under weight and unhealthy. That’s why I think she needs to pack her blogs and modelling career in it’s obviously affecting her that it’s not working out, I think a friend needs to intervene and tell her to stop appearing so desperate and fame hungry she’s been doing those blogs 3 years now she’s getting no where from it. She’s giving skin care advise now that’s how cringe she’s getting.

her family and friends need to step up and tell her to wake up and go a eat McDonald’s because there daughter is being used by Jack especially during this pandemic she’s out here cooking and driving him to training daily, she’s gained nothing from being with him and it’s sad that she works 2 jobs while being with a premier league footballer it’s clearly obvious he doesn’t support her financially even if it’s £1000 a month he don’t provide for her he gives her enough money for the food shop and she keeps the change. That’s beyond pathetic if you asked me. She needs to do better she’s getting older now.

• Heart