Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Why’s Sasha making Jack take her Instagram pictures around the house 👀 shouldn’t she be helping her man in this situation or is becoming a Z LIST influencer is more important.

Is she a qualified physio? What is she going to do to help?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

TatRat

Chatty Member
That Walcott tea stunned me. I’d always thought they seemed a sweet couple.
thanks to all the insiders posting in here the last few days as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Depends! I was seriously dating a footballer from it for a while and still see him now - it can be quite hook up orientated when there's not a pandemic and people are flying in and out. The way it's designed to show locations definitely encourages the 'oh im in your city for the night' kinda thing
I’m getting so much pleasure from this tea. Thank you.

Reactions: 11

citrus117

I like Kate a lot. She really seems to value her real girlfriends- the ones she grew up with but I get the impression she's smart and diplomatic with everyone, I still see her liking Ruby's pics (and she's still friendly with Annie Kilner I think). especially at Spurs she's smart about her 'status', a lot of the fringe players girlfriends and wives followed her on IG long before she followed them back. The Spurs players' partners are generally quite lowkey (ruby the exception lol) I also noticed on IG she seems to have made friends with other celeb mums in London like Gi Fletcher and Cat Deeley.

Lovegin

VIP Member
I’m actually feeling a little bit sorry for Southgate, all these stupid idiots he’s got on his squad (gone are the days when playing for your country was a big honour and you didn’t do anything to jeopardise it),

Southgate could pull some of these players but then he’d have half the country screaming he was ruining any chances the team have

I also hope they don’t win anything as it would make these pricks and their girlfriends more bigheaded and obnoxious

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I wonder what the long term partners like Kate Kane who have been with their other halves since school think of girls that are clearly just with the guys for money.... like Ruby, Kennedy, etc

Kate is so normal . it is lovely to see a footballer go out with someone not trying to be an influencer or obsessed with themselves .

that’s the only one I found is there more omg nowonder why dele is scared to dump her she’s going to the press and sell stories.
Her mom has a failing "modeling agency and is pushing her to secure the bag with del because he foots the bill for slot of things.

And she keeps having the blogs lie about her age. They keep putting 24/25 when ruby is closer to 30 years old.

• Wow
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
What's the gossip on Georgia? I noticed that Mbappe follows her and likes her pics I wonder how they became mutuals because the girls he normally follows on his public account are girls who speak french. She follows Chilly and Bellerin too and she also has other players like Neymar, Tomori, ASM, Madders and Jack liking her posts.

Jack liked this post.

Also speaking of Jack, lol at him liking one of Marcelle's posts too. Are her and Chilly a thing?

I’m glad you’ve made this post because their are doubters on this page in regards to Jack he has plenty of time to like these girls pictures and various other girls pictures but has only recently just popped up on Sasha’s public page I know it means absolutely nothing but shouldn’t he be hyping her up instead of lurking in other models pictures.

misscxrp

Kyle is on there, I have a screenshot of that too.

Other than that. the real madrid goal keeper who is really tall whos name i cant remember - matched with him.

Pulisic, Ali, a lot of fulham players, Chilwell, Reece James (who slid in my dms the other day but i swear he has a GF now?) and a bunch more

xoxoahah

NOOOOOO the dirty dirty rat!!! Pandemic you arsehole and a girlfriend.
You did right dodging that, Leah looks a hair puller and someone who'd gauge your eyes out. Is that his public account? Oh the audacity!

Yeah that's why I'm surprised about kyle but hes sort of behaving atm
Yep I don’t want Leah and her gang pulling out my expensive hair extensions out 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I do wonder what the atmosphere is like at international games and tournaments - I imagine it to be very bitchy and cliquey. Like who’s dressed the best, who’s partner is the best footballer, which wag is the best looks wise etc. Like Stones girlfriend how awkward must it have been for her at the Nations League when a lot of the wags like Megan, Fern and them are all close with Millie. Bet she got some filthy looks, I just imagine it to be really intimidating if your a “new wag” 😳
Cliquey and all trying to one up each other. There's no loyalty there. I imagine people like kate kane are isolated too as shes different, but I don't think she'd care shes very much I am what I am despite her spending.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I wonder what the long term partners like Kate Kane who have been with their other halves since school think of girls that are clearly just with the guys for money.... like Ruby, Kennedy, etc

olivia321

VIP Member
He's a proper dickhead. He may be talented but it's now blatantly obvious why he was kept off the England team for so long.
It’s nothing new about him and the sniff or his cheating it’s an open secret that’s why big clubs have never truly gave him a look in he’s tainted he’s more trouble than he’s worth, Gareth Southgate can’t stand him his hand was forced into calling Jack into the England squad last year. He’s a phoney fraud so don’t buy into his charity stuff it’s all a cover up, just like Rio Ferdinand when he’s used his wife’s death to the best of his ability to better his name I’ve personally seen Rio pester a girl so much she left a nightclub back in his Man United days.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I can’t believe how often Dele’s girlfriend puts instagram videos up of her on her phone whilst driving - even worse as she’s literally on the motorway. She’ll end up crashing or killing someone one day! Stupid cow.

• Angry

wordzalad

VIP Member
I agree. Kate seems like such a normal woman. She’s pretty but she’s not like out there trying to make herself Kim Kardashian like Ruby and Kennedy and all the wannabes.

Its really refreshing to see someone who isn’t trying to be a influencer

The British Liverpool lads seem pretty tight - Robertson , Hendo, TAA, Milner. Only one who seems single is TAA and we know there is tea somewhere about him.
Doubt there’s any tea on the religious players Firmino Salah Mane etc.
Robertson is 100% not just doing charity work when he comes back up to Glasgow, despite being engaged 👀 Sleazy guy.

• Wow
  • Haha

misscxrp

Not a picture with his son. 😭😭 Anyways, how do you know if accounts are active? They could be old and forget to delete even though im not putting it past them that they’re active.
It's a paid app so you have to renew your membership every month otherwise your profile is taken down

Reactions: 10