Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscxrp

Thank god 🤣👍🏽have you stubbled across Jack grealish on the app he’s a serial cheater with a long suffering girlfriend, if he’s on that app then no one can deny she’s the ultimate doormat
Yes! And Joe too (his insta is JGontthegram) who messaged me a million times. Horrible crowd.

Yes! And Joe too (his insta is JGontthegram) who messaged me a million times. Horrible crowd.
I lied his insta is joeondagram

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Any news on Maguire or Kane?

They both seem relatively settled with the same partner they’ve been with for years, few kids, kind of abnormal for an English footballer, makes me wonder if they actually are committed or if it’s just quiet
Kane is very much what you see is what you get. Loyal, determined, very much a family man and no time for extra curriculars. Rumour has it he doesn't drink and rarely goes out.
Maguire well we all know he's a liar and a terrible actor after last years debacle

misscxrp

Yes! it's like tinder - or you can direct message a person when you see them and they can accept it (but you have to pay for that) - the insta is always linked too so a lot of the times they will message you on instagram. Also shows where you are in london like if you're at dinner at the same place, etc, it will notify them and then can message you or will come up to you

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I do still wonder whether there's some truth to the Luke rumours as they were so persistent but I honestly can't see it.

I wonder which footballers are gay. I don't know of any who could be.
My take on it all is theyll let us know in their own time and speculating doesn't help. The grief gay fans get at football is nothing compared to what players will get. Some players get it now. Hector Bellerin gets it constantly.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Funny thing is her dad (who I love from his Football days) is far richer than her boyfriend even though he plays for the richest club in the world and Ashley played in a era of far smaller sums of cash. Ashley (and Dawn I suppose lol) have done brilliant with their property portfolio which I believe is worth in the tens of millions.
Did they ever pay Leanne Brown that £500k back though? 🤔 there’s a few suggestions on the RHOC thread that all might not be as it seems. Ash was lovely until he started messing with his face.

• Heart

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how often Dele’s girlfriend puts instagram videos up of her on her phone whilst driving - even worse as she’s literally on the motorway. She’ll end up crashing or killing someone one day! Stupid cow.
Oh she pisses me right off doing that, dancing, on the phone, playing with the dog all whilst speeding down country lanes. The sooner she's banned from driving the better. And how dumb is she recording it all???? Do people not realise even stories can be downloaded and shared, the thick cow!!! When she does have an accident I.hope people share the videos of her dangerous driving to show it's not a one off. How the press hasn't caught on I do not know.
On the bloody m1 too. Texting as well oh f*ck off!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 also avoiding corona rules again I see

olivia321

VIP Member
a few weeks back I was looking at her profile and noticed he had liked a lot of her pictures. If you look now he seems to have unliked them so I do wonder what has happened there
He does that with every girl, model famous person he drops in the likes then removes them he’s proper sly

• Wow
Reactions: 7

olivia321

VIP Member
Urgh 🤢🤮 just no. Rather not. Amazing what money will do 🤑

Was Scott Mctominay (soz if spelt wrong) also one of the players she went with too? Thought I saw this on the #4 thread?
He can be dead shy and awkward. Coleen is lovely she’s only small, she’s a catholic girl took till death do us part very serious she could of took half and walked away but marriage means more to some I suppose.

xoxoahah

To be honest as you might remember I cant really be bothered about her. Sorry.
Now Ruby, don't know a lot about her bar the obvious but when I remember her looked very natural that pic in papers today looks harsh and old. Sorry very bitchy I know but what have you done girl? The blonde hair parts round her face look cheap and unflattering. Nah love go back to natural colour brunette. And someone else was a natural brunette!
fillers have ruined Ruby’s face she needs to dissolve them all.
She looks beautiful without fillers , maybe keep a little lip filler but the checks and the chin fillers need to go.

If she doesn’t stop now she’ll end up looking like a ****** with very harsh features - No offence

misscl4

VIP Member
Anyone remember this story (guessing most won’t know) he never had the talent of the ones we talk about today but it was happening back then.

I shouldon’t but can’t help and laugh what she did to his car 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

xoxoahah

Is she a qualified physio? What is she going to do to help?
I don’t know maybe emotional support , guidance , companionship, encouraging him to seek professional help. Men suffer from mental health as well and the biggest one is not buying alcohol she loves her Prosecco 😘

it’s not her job to but in a relationship you have to help each other threw the ups and downs and he’s at a down but she’s out here taking pictures for what reason.
It’s not like she’s a massive influencer with millions of followers she’s non existence to the masses. She shouldn’t be posting and especially making him take the pics👀.

TatRat

Chatty Member
Have to say I think Sasha is very pretty, sorry. I do miss the glory days of wags when we had a tonne of celeb magazines just full of them -the Baden Baden days!

• Haha