Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
i get the vibe that a lot of these guys share the same girls which is very weird to me. also a lot of wags have the same look/aesthetic which is also weird. like how do all of these footballers like the exact same type of girl lmao
Yep. Birds of a feather and all that. Lot of it is they can't be doing with settling down so just use models for sex and oh look I'm serious now I've got a gf. As well as girls trying to be wags think thats how you have to look yet if you look at the married ones who are settled properly e.g *Kate Kane she looks absolutely nothing like them

Reactions: 14

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m feeling I’m too old for the current footballers and wags 🤣🤣 I automatically think of Posh, Cheryl, Colleen, Alex. But anyway I had a look at Maddison’s insta and this pic with the double earring and it’s a look I guess....
Those earrings knock me sick.. I would put money on it James Maddison soon to be Caityln Maddison

• Haha
  • Wow

misscl4

VIP Member
These lads ‘settle’ too early and then just cheat, just be single and be a man ho (get your own chef and driver and a cleaner!)

Last edited:
  • Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Why’s Sasha making Jack take her Instagram pictures around the house 👀 shouldn’t she be helping her man in this situation or is becoming a Z LIST influencer is more important.

Little rat face doesn’t half think she’s something I wouldn’t be pulling those poses if my man was on a dating app while sniffing paracetamol

• Haha
  • Heart

Longtimelurkerr

He would frequently cheat on his ex girlfriend with me when they fell out and they had a period of time when they split up (that’s what he told me!) he would take me out for dinners, go to different cities together. He’s not innocent at all!
He has moved to Villa and we still talk/see eachother from time to time. Constantly liking half naked pics of girls though. He’s just playing the premier league football player game to be fair in more ways than one!!
Very generous and I enjoyed our time together.

• Wow

xoxoahah

Sorry Leah but it’s Tammy fault you should talk too him and not putting up indirects on your Instagram story at 1am at night😘
7FB40C6B-F4EC-4152-88E6-A79DB8E4F417.jpeg

Tammy is a dog he’s liking girls pictures on a daily some of these girls have hardly any clothes on as well as messaging girls on Instagram and privately.
He cheats on you and disrespects you yet you fully stay with him.

don’t make me feel guilty for posting DMs
Tammy is out here publicly liking and commenting on girls pictures yet you have a problem with me posting screenshots Leah your upset at the wrong person your lucky I blocked him hun I could take him of you in a heart beat don’t try and blame the victim🙄🙄🤗

Tammy is the one creating stress and pain for you not me how many girls message you on a daily Leah about his antics because I can name a handful 🤭

Leah I was kind to you I BLOCKED him 😎 I don’t have any loyalties to you but I did !!!!!!!

so you and Tammy can enjoy your toxic relationship and happily get married before he has a baby on you🤭🤔🤗

Good Fucking Night 💙💙💙

Last edited:
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
See difference is with ones like Kate she’s with a guy who just happens to be a footballer, they’ve been together since school so not like she’s after his money. Some of the others are with their guys because they ARE footballers.

I can imagine the more low key girls keep to themselves. Lindelofs partner is friendly with Matas GF for example. I can’t imagine them getting involved with the wannabe influencers.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member

Sasha just made Jack like her picture she just posted after we mentioned it on here today that he doesn’t like her pictures he tends to like mixed race girls pictures instead.

She reposted her pictures from her portfolio as she had nothing else to post. Sasha I understand you feel like proving us wrong but save your self from the embarrassment hun if he respected you and loved you he would treat you better. The reason why he’s treating you like this is because he knows he can get away with it.
Oh she's reading this maybe. Sasha if you are love bin his sorry arse. You're worth more than this. Look after yourself for once, you don't need anyone who treats you like crap and doesn't appreciate your worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

misscxrp

How long did it take you to get on Raya huni? You must have a big insta following I assume because it’s meant to be super hard to get accepted on to it!x

About a day or so, I have like 40k followers - i work in entertainment but i'm obviously not going to expose myself haha.

Yes some liverpool players but mostly everton! There are a few married ones inc the goal keeper for chelsea

Wow, it went off on here last night!
Some of my non football friends say most footballers come across as arrogant pricks and with a name like Tamtastic as a user name, yeah believe your own hype!
So would you really want to be a footballers girlfriend? Money, fame, lovely house and lifestyle all the designer bags you want, the latest trainers, and of course the Esentials trackie. But to put up with being cheated on time and time again. "Oh I've got extra training later so be home after 5pm" off to see a "friend" yeah not sure I could. Each to their own but as said many times on here, degrading, belittling and embarrassing. But hey it gets your "career" started. Get followers to watch your videos, see your pictures and buy some tat you promote. My job maybe shit but at least it's my money and I dont answer to anyone.
And please sod off with the be positive/be kind messages see enough from the Kardashians!

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Vardy seems like he’d be a laugh to go down the pub with, but his wife just looks so bitter and moody. I wonder if she’s actually like that or not
I know people don’t like Rebekah and all the Coleen fiasco but Rebekah doesn’t strike me as the kind of woman who would put up with the cheating Coleen has done over the years.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
It’s very interesting Phil Foden indiscretions have been largely forgotten whereas I see rumours about Greenwood all the time. Maybe Foden/man city just got better PR and lawyers around him.

Good to know!
No its because Mason's face fits their agenda. We all know this. You don't see white players getting half the grief their black counterparts do. Only exception is grealish and that's tame compared to say the treatment sterling received

Reactions: 12

xoxoahah

Draped on his bed wearing his shirt. Please tell me you look less facially harsh 👩‍🍳
I am proud to say I have feminine face and haven’t had fillers and there must be a reason for Tammy to be obsessed with me 🥰😘 but he’s blocked and I would never go there but someone was been prank calling me so I had to block unknown numbers calling my phone it could be her mates actually.
Very strange people 🥸🤪😘 I see you Leah!!!

olivia321

VIP Member
Whi does she need to go public with him? Previous chat about Tyrone Mings keeping his relationship quiet, so they can do what they want.

Correct I am recent on here I think you can clearly see that when you click on icon and see date joined. I am just stating how doyou you know this, am I not allowed to even ask? Just thinking how the hell do you actually know who is doing what. Inside info, good for you. Thing is there is more people than just Sasha and some seem to be obsessed with her, but fine if you are just fed up with it being all about her.
Absolutely no body is obsessed with Sasha she’s a skinny desperate beg who tries to hard and throws herself in everyone’s face those shit blogs she does about what she eats and her recent purchases she’s giving everyone a reason to discuss her she’s doing it because she wants to be relevant she wants all the wag attention for the 2021 euros. People are going to take an interest in her and talk because of how Jack behaves. As for Tyrone Mings he lives a quiet low key life with his girlfriend and daughter because he isn’t scandalous and drink driving like Jack so that’s why Tyrone manages to stay private. If you don’t like what’s being said keep strolling past you don’t have to read it.

xoxoahah

lmaoo he's so desperate. how embarassing
I blocked him and his mates and his family he’s obsessed with me😳😇 my personality and looks must have been captured him but I don’t want a taken man I know my worth😘 sadly some girls don’t and would entertain him

• Heart
  • Haha

misscxrp

Is it worth it, have you been on many dates? What is the vibe - hook up or are people actually looking for serious dating?
Depends! I was seriously dating a footballer from it for a while and still see him now - it can be quite hook up orientated when there's not a pandemic and people are flying in and out. The way it's designed to show locations definitely encourages the 'oh im in your city for the night' kinda thing