Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me?????? “I did not do the things I was accused of, and in February I was cleared of all charges” it was literally on video.

4E6D5449-B906-48B5-BAAA-3CB3E1F090D2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why did they even include that in the statement? Did mg's team make that a condition for him agreeing to the release?
I can only assume they did, in agreement for his contract to be terminated because WTAF??? 😲

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES IS NOT THE bleeping SAME!! Are you kidding me! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
"I did not do the things I was accused of"

of all the things to say....

Screenshot_20230821_150552_Samsung Internet.jpg

Did not provide a full picture what's that supposed to mean....
they could have as well kept him with this stance. also what mistake has he acknowledged exactly?

Reactions: 14
I’m glad they finally saw the light. Something tells me it was more so to do with the backlash they received though.
100% it was the backlash. they had all the time in the world from february onwards to make a decision and a statement. to me it's seemed like there was a very purposeful drip feeding of info to the media from united to prepare people for his return... i think they (the club higher ups) were entirely comfortable with having him play again, but uncomfortable with the bad press. cowardice

Reactions: 24
From what I'm reading regarding the recordings and images they are saying she was lying....

Reactions: 16
Excuse me?????? “I did not do the things I was accused of, and in February I was cleared of all charges” it was literally on video.

View attachment 2394867
He didn't do those things in February but he accepts he made mistakes in his relationship? So in other words you did do those things (and we all saw it on SM), otherwise you wouldn't need to admit you made mistakes 😡
---

My club finally doing the right thing. Party time
There could another one out the door soon

Reactions: 8
“I didn’t do the things I was accused of”

okay then why don’t you publicly announce this evidence that apparently clears you? bleeping freak.

Reactions: 21
I can’t help but notice when this is released too- straight after sentencing of a serial child killer in the UK. There’s no way it dominates headlines today or on tomorrow’s papers 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 22
His statement is even worse. Good riddance, wanker.

Interesting choice of words
I intend to be a better footballer, but most importantly a good father, a better person, and to use my talents in a positive way on and off the pitch

Not a better partner ?

From what I'm reading regarding the recordings and images they are saying she was lying....
What innocent man in his right mind would go back to a woman who had accused them of r*pe, sexual and physical violence and coercive control if he’s been falsely accused, and then have a baby with her? More like he’s guilty as hell and knows he can control her beyond all doubt and right in front of everyone’s noses now #GuiltyasHell

Reactions: 31
Mentions the fact that he is a Father twice in that statement.Being a Dad now doesn't make him any less of a piece of tit.

Reactions: 24
He's going to go to Saudi Arabia.
Where he will be on millions of $$$$ and his victim will be in a country that has dubious at best laws around women. 🙁 I hope she is okay 🫤.

hope his transfer fee gets donated to women’s aid but asking a football club to donate that is unlikely.

• Sad
  • Heart
I can’t help but notice when this is released too- straight after sentencing of a serial child killer in the UK. There’s no way it dominates headlines today or on tomorrow’s papers 😐
Grim as duck and an obvious PR ploy. duck them and their POS club. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Least have the balls to admit it even saying the bs line they trot out of 'it was a moment of madness' then say sorry say you're taking steps to make sure it never happens again by having therapy/anger management. Find out why you did it so you wont repeat it.

This continued denying just means it'll happen again & again
---
Oh & this So this implies Utd's he didnt do what we saw is just because thats what the victim said not any actual evidence?

We were provided with alternative explanations for the audio recording, which was a short excerpt from a much longer recording, and for the images posted online.

Reactions: 9
Why did they even include that in the statement? Did mg's team make that a condition for him agreeing to the release?
Definitely, maybe to soften the blow for another club to take him on? I wouldn’t have pandered to him, that statement sounds awful!
---
100% it was the backlash. they had all the time in the world from february onwards to make a decision and a statement. to me it's seemed like there was a very purposeful drip feeding of info to the media from united to prepare people for his return... i think they (the club higher ups) were entirely comfortable with having him play again, but uncomfortable with the bad press. cowardice
Totally agree! They were bringing him back but were testing the waters for all of this time.

Reactions: 10
Odd statement. Why not set the record straight and tell us what really happened then?!?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.