Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She scored the game winning goal and from what it sounds like, found out her father died after the match. During the match (I didn’t watch) she lifted a shirt that said her friends moms name who just died. How awful

Oh that poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry world cup or no world cup I'd be devastated if someone kept that information from me 😔😔
Its a tough 1 as I can see why her family might've wanted her to have a couple more days of normal life, before it all turns to tit

Reactions: 17
Its a tough 1 as I can see why her family might've wanted her to have a couple more days of normal life, before it all turns to tit
I Wonder too if he asked for the family not to say. Might have been his last wish?

Reactions: 14
She scored the game winning goal and from what it sounds like, found out her father died after the match. During the match (I didn’t watch) she lifted a shirt that said her friends moms name who just died. How awful

Omg no way that’s absolutely awful for her 😭. How utterly heartbreaking for her
---
I'm sorry world cup or no world cup I'd be devastated if someone kept that information from me 😔😔
Omg same. It’s not like it was a distant relative like a great aunt, it’s her father omg 😭

Reactions: 8
Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged. That said, as Mason publicly acknowledges today, he has made mistakes which he is taking responsibility for.

🤨🤨🤨 I don’t even know what to say to that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged. That said, as Mason publicly acknowledges today, he has made mistakes which he is taking responsibility for.

🤨🤨🤨 I don’t even know what to say to that.
Odd isn't it, would they rather it was on film or something

Reactions: 15
I’m glad they finally saw the light. Something tells me it was more so to do with the backlash they received though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why did they even include that in the statement? Did mg's team make that a condition for him agreeing to the release?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.