Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Ah yes did not know it existed as you know who created it! 😁😄
😆 I was gonna mention that! Tattle gold! Happy times. I wonder how Green Bush is doing?
gosh, poor poor guy, he's clearly been through so much pain and trauma. haven't watched the full interview yet (so I don't know if he's said anything about therapy/support), but hopefully him talking about it now publicly means he's been able to start processing what happened with a professional. how unbelievably awful, hopefully he has a good support system and genuine friends (not just hangers on) around him now :-(
I hope he gets back to his best. He has been so brave to do this interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

wordzalad

VIP Member
At what point does she get embarrassed that he’s clearly fucking about. They probably have some sort of open relationship or agreement or she’s into it lmao

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
A lot of people criticised Ben White when he said he was not a fan of football and saw it us a way to make money but at least he was honest.
You can not be a lover of football if you are going to Saudi Arabia at your prime you are literally going for the megabucks.
Sad really.

I here Thomas Partey is also wanted they can have him happily!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fairs. But this is why I don't post in this thread much. I always get the impression the ball knowledge, or even interest, is limited to say the least.
No one mentioned anything about his talent/ability or anything that implies a lack of “ball knowledge” … just that I thought the treatment from some of the Chelsea fans was out of order. To be fair, some people are just on this thread for gossip and tea which is actually what it was made for in the first place. Not everyone closely follows a team or knows anything about football, but over time it’s become more of a place to chat about everything related to the sport rather than just the goss.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I know this was mentioned earlier but this just came up on my timeline directly after the announcement tweet 😭 did Bale beat him at golf once or something? 🤣

IMG_7549.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
Look at Haaland’s first season breaking every record, winning a treble, got his own thread with several people willing to be snapped in half for a night with him, a D&G deal and there’s Harold Kane with his collection of man of the match awards.
Hi it’s me I’m the problem it’s me 🤣

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
What a screwball! 😳🤯 suspended sentence and community service…

These wannabe Wags / influencers are relentless in their pursuit of a footballer, it’s pathetic!

Wonder what they’ll spend their compensation money on? 🙄 £500 / £300 is just pocket change to them.

They better be able to get restraining orders against her

wordzalad

VIP Member
He’s got 133,000 followers already 🤣

don’t get me wrong I know it’s all innocent and well intended, but if I start seeing little Ronnie influencing and doing brand deals / thanking people for following like Lingard’s little girl then I’ll side eye his parents too 👀🤣

editing to add; already promoting Phil’s cernucci deal on that account 😭
I find it so cringe when people make their kids influencers 💀

100% a 3 year old doesn’t care about brand deals 🤣 it always seems so weird

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
In my opinion, a lot of these players use their status as a get out of jail free card. The partners get caught up within the lifestyle & opportunities they get from being with a footballer & then come to think as their behaviour as part of normal life/the job. When really it just isn't acceptable to cheat.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I do wonder if it wasn’t for their babies if Kenedy and Madders would still be together. I think they’ve been together less than 3 years? she’s spent more than half their relationship pregnant… and if she ditches him she’s either taking them back to the US or stuck in UK for the sake of them/him!

At least Sasha and Jack haven’t dragged kids into whatever situation they have going on… 😬