Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
For some reason Jack reposting Sasha on his story has made me laugh. He’s definitely either on the biggest comedown of his life or has cheated on her and is feeling guilty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

EllaBella10

VIP Member
On Phil Fodens Instagram stories that little Ronnie has his own Insta now. Does Ma Foden have one as well? 🤣

IMG_4081.jpeg

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Fuck this is actually quite sad. I know I always jokingly slander him but the abuse he’s had from some Chelsea fans in the last year is actually sad to see. It’s funny seeing them all fuming in the comments when they have been begging for him to leave for the last year 🤣

The funniest part is Kai Haverts in the comments like: “😢😢😢😢” like hasn’t left to go to Arsenal🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
I know me unfollowing means zilch but I cant not. Yesterday bet they were all heartbroken for Dele yet it happening to Women who cares
---
Konate, Trippier, Grealish, Rudiger, Cancelo so many. Actually grim.
pjanic, Andreas Pereira, Leroy Fer, Tim Fosu Mensah, sabitzer, jake daniels jeez my follow list is gonna be tiny

• Wow
  • Sad

redstraw16

VIP Member
The scenes if Sasha has been getting hers from someone else this whole time as well, if he’s gonna treat their relationship like a game she might as well start playing some defense… 🤣

although we all know the double standards she’d be met with if she did.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Wonder if they plan to do a proper ceremony abroad or if they were happy to just keep it lowkey?

• Heart

Binaaa

Another story that keeps coming back in the press Kyle Walker's 4th son and his "brief relationship" with the childs Mum. This is so not newsworthy but the woman keeps getting paper columns. Cannot stand the woman so won't bother naming her but you all know. Why does the press keep giving her time? It's pathetic, grow up woman.
I hate it that almost every article of her starts with Kyle Walkers Baby Mama or Walkers ex. She's using his name sooo much it's pathetic. Girl get a grip and start doing something on your own your kids can be proud of....he doesn't want no matter how hart you try 🙄

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for that poor girl, now she has a baby with him I fear she’ll never get away🙁

• Sad

EllaBella10

VIP Member
But what’s the point in having that lifestyle she clearly loves if you have no peace of mind ? It’s one thing having some kind of agreement before he became as famous as he is now but the embarrassment of everyone knowing what he gets up to 🫣Also he could just rip the rug from under her any minute if he takes more than a passing fancy to one of these girls
Lifestyle must trump everything else for her. Why else does she stay? Wouldn’t be me, I couldn’t put myself through the pain and anguish every time he went out or went on holiday etc.

spilldatea

VIP Member
Omg so I went for a little drive to the gym. Pulled over to go in but made the mistake of going on insta, saw his goodbye video and had to drive home cause I cried 😭

I actually feel sick. Can someone come and put me down please
no because when i said i’m too emotional to be a football fan, i actually wasn’t joking because why has this got me crying as well.

i’m dreading the gundo farewell. if we lose bernardo as well, i’m gonna also need someone to come put me down.

• Heart
  • Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
Erm seeing on Twitter that Neves is going to Saudi @wordzalad ?!
NAH IM FUCKED OFF THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.

MY BROTHER JUST TEXT ME LIKE RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭😭😭😭
---
I’d made my peace he’d probably leave this season. I was gutted that he might be going to a Prem club or Barca but he deserves Champions League so yes I could understand to some extent but to go off to some retirement league, what the fuck man 😭. He’s at the prime of his career.

I don’t want him to go but he could probably walk into most of the Prem and Barca would be fucking lucky to have him.

I do not understand this, surely he’d prefer to stay with us 😭😭😭😭

The Fabio drama and now this

Last edited:
  • Sad