Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okdo2022

VIP Member
She’s an absolute mug tbh and deserves what she gets - I Also notice when there is more attention on her cos of him up to know good as per she puts out more content on insta as knows more people will be looking at her profile and helps her engagement’s - she loves the lifestyle and no way is she giving it up an allowing some other girl to potentially get her life- they prob will get married and have kids but down the line if he meets someone he actually really likes them it’s game over - all this been together her since 16 is just nonsense- most people don’t stay with their childhood sweetheart - if he wasn’t rich she’s be gone years ago ,and he clearly needs the mundane stable life she offers him during the football season to keep him performing on the pitch

Thing is everyone knows she is a complete mug so her markability is way down- what big brand would want someone who is the complete opposite of an empowered woman etc, she’s pretty enough I guess but nothing special at all and not model material either in looks or height so her whole lifestyle depends on him
Its just like colleen Rooney, but at least Jack is nice to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BDY_97

VIP Member
This is madness. I’m sorry but a little 10 year old is not gonna want to go out and get pissed drunk after seeing Grealish drinking on TV 😭 It’s so funny seeing people acting like he’s an alcoholic, he might have got away with drinking during the season at villa but I can guarantee it does not happen at city lol. Pep would drop him instantly 💀

Reactions: 15

hyoopy

was Mac Allister leaving his girlfriend of several years for her best friend a week after the world cup final discussed on here? naively, I believed he was one of the decent ones :/

• Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
De Gea’s little cryptic tweets give me 14 year old girl energy.

the type to ‘check-in’ at A&E on Facebook but refuse to say what’s happening, or always have an oddly specific quote posted on the Instagram stories. Either say what you wanna say or drop it, a 32 year old, recently married man doing this is such an ick… 😭

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
You all need to be a Man Utd fan just for a Week( so dont worry no games) just to see the stress of transfer season 😭

Some people still think we've a chance to get Declan, they think its a simple oh we'll over money then Maguire or McTom.
Ignoring the fact the players might not want to go. McTom for example is linked also to Newcastle so to me their CL pull makes them a better option
I had to support Man United in January when you was playing Arsenal, it was the worse 90 minutes of my life and I’m still recovering the itching and night sweats

• Haha
  • Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
Marcos Llorente currently looks like the final boss of love island, the man’s tan is next level 🤣 assuming he’s currently either on his stag/getting married by the matching sets.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
is it sad that I’ve had a bit of a cry over Neves leaving 😭. He’s my favourite player and not even lying when my brother called me I thought he was taking the piss. 😢

I mean I’m happy he’s not going to score again us like he probably would if he went to Arsenal or whoever else in the PL and in glad he won’t be putting up with the Barca shitshow but he said he wants CL and he could get it easily so idk it seems like a weird move to me 😓.

I’m so sad 😭. I just hope we reinvest the money wisely😓

• Heart
  • Sad

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Annie posted a pic of her 3 kids with Kyle after the Champions League win for City (Ronnie Foden was on the pic too!) Saying 3 is the magic number and stuff like enjoy making memories with your Daddy". That woman did not like this as excluding her son. But why would Annie post about another woman's child who wasn't there?
Just childish behaviour from a wannabee.
I just don't get why she gets the news all the time.
I would have taken 3 the magic number as being for the treble they just won? That beg is just stirring up drama for nothing!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jesus, this Dele interview is so much worse than I thought it would be. Molested by his mums friend at age 6 - I actually have no words.
I haven’t watched any of it yet but definitely going to try and watch it at some point. We have always said on here that his family issues have contributed to his downfall, but I would never have thought it was anything this sinister. Poor guy.

• Sad

redstraw16

VIP Member
I don’t know why I always seem to feel really empathetic towards Kennedy, she was heavily pregnant 2 years ago and he was tarting around he knocks me sick and I hope he stays in the championship.
Same, especially with all her family in the US and a twin pregnancy is more high risk as well.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Annie posted a pic of her 3 kids with Kyle after the Champions League win for City (Ronnie Foden was on the pic too!) Saying 3 is the magic number and stuff like enjoy making memories with your Daddy". That woman did not like this as excluding her son. But why would Annie post about another woman's child who wasn't there?
Just childish behaviour from a wannabee.
I just don't get why she gets the news all the time.
The best bit is that the 3 was clearly a double entendre for the treble and HER 3 children but Lauren is too busy forgetting which football club her child supports to use her remaining braincells

• Haha