Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Has he gone on a free? How have City let that happen? There must be a story.
England is rainy and his Mrs can’t google the type of food she wants followed by restaurant and Manchester.

My BF is Greek but has lived in the UK most of his life. His family moved here when he was a kid but they don’t complain about the weather here because they have the common sense to know England is colder than Greece lmao.

Reactions: 14

BDY_97

VIP Member
OMG what a save from the england keeper! That was unreal, they deserve to win they have been amazing the whole tournament. Just a shame it hasn’t had as much attention as the senior tournaments

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
I hope he wont do it again but the odds on that arnt good. Thats another reason I dont want him back playing as if his team loses especially if he misses a pen/open goal etc :mad: And he will def make sure she can't record/photograph evidence this time

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Marcus Rashford has had dinner with Natalia Zoppa. Didn’t Jack Grealish slide into her DMs a while back?
She’s got the personality of a ryvita that girl - and so rude! She was in a restaurant I was in Manchester not long after her love island days and way she was with the staff 🤢

Reactions: 13

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Thanks everyone it was peaceful which helped. And to all the lurkers who kindly liked the post come join us we're a friendly bunch x

The Glazers Out bunch wont be happy with me as I bought a Month of MUTV for the pre season games
Hope you’re doing ok. Hugs for you

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Fuck Sara Gundogan the wee cow, I hope she gets food poisoning every where she eats, she wouldn’t have been with Gundo if he still had his old nose.
I think you are underestimating how much she likes his huuuuuuuuuggggggggeeeeeeee bank balance.

• Haha

anushorribilis

I was at a wedding the other day with an ex wolves player on loan to Everton last year, now moving to Leicester. He’s gutted they didn’t buy him

• Sad
  • Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
On Phil Fodens Instagram stories that little Ronnie has his own Insta now 🤣
He’s got 133,000 followers already 🤣

don’t get me wrong I know it’s all innocent and well intended, but if I start seeing little Ronnie influencing and doing brand deals / thanking people for following like Lingard’s little girl then I’ll side eye his parents too 👀🤣

editing to add; already promoting Phil’s cernucci deal on that account 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Apparently Declan Rice is joining Arsenal this week £105 million.
I know everyone who isn't a football fan, goes on about crazy money in footie, be it transfers or wages, but what can actually be done about it?