Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Reason 763 why Gareth Southgate should've been sacked/left England after the Euros, or definitely after the World Cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I’m not even joking when I say I can’t remember one single thing he’s ever done in his career that would justify that price tag? Yeah he’s decent but going for over 100m is insane.
It’s what he’s worth to the selling club though. Academy kid, club captain, just won a trophy - it’s essentially the Jack Grealish transfer all over again. If he wasn’t deemed worth it, Arsenal wouldn’t pay. Part of me doesn’t want him to do well cause it would be hard to watch but I also need him to come into his own so people can actually put a bit of respect on his name - West Ham played shit football for the most part last season but he’s been fantastic for the last 3.
Like @Red hair dont care said it’s past the point of fixing now. You don’t want to over inflate the market, but also as a smaller club you don’t want big clubs just nicking all the top talent and you having nothing to replace them with. We can’t close the gap as it is.

• Heart
Yes but no need for his missus to take it out on the kid its not his fault.
Annie posted a pic of her 3 kids with Kyle after the Champions League win for City (Ronnie Foden was on the pic too!) Saying 3 is the magic number and stuff like enjoy making memories with your Daddy". That woman did not like this as excluding her son. But why would Annie post about another woman's child who wasn't there?
Just childish behaviour from a wannabee.
I just don't get why she gets the news all the time.

redstraw16

VIP Member
glowing recommendation from Danny Simpson who was found guilty of strangling his ex-girlfriend/mother of his daughter in 2015.

IMG_7718.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why do people care so much. The seasons over, if he wants to drink let him?

(So long as he doesn’t go getting in his car again who cares)
100%. He’s a young lad, he’s only doing what other fellas his age are when they aren’t at work.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Jack Grealish’s latest story is fucking filthy. The angle is the same as if he was on top and I’m there for it

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
The vast majority of Chelsea fans didn't abuse him. But over the last four years you do pick up on players' personality traits from all the interviews and social media content they do, as well as the reporting. If there's one thing that we all (apart from the yerdas) learnt about him in that period it's that his ego surpasses his ability. Both Lampard and Tuchel have mentioned that he has a sense of entitlement to a starting position, so the Felix loan and the Nkunku pre-agreement bruised him. Potter then started benching him because his form was absolutely horrific (if you don't watch Chelsea matches then think of his World Cup performances, but worse). And then you have the Co-Sporting Directors refusing to make an exception for him from the wage structure that's been in place since January.

He makes clear in the video that it was his own decision to leave, for all the reasons I've mentioned above, plus the fact United offered £250k per week in wages whereas Chelsea's offer was £190k, and his PR group believes he has a bigger chance of becoming the next David Beckham off the pitch (💀) by moving to United. I wouldn't be particularly concerned by how he appears in it - in fact, he strikes me as non-plussed and is just rattling off a statement that he clearly didn't even write himself. It was also recorded at least two weeks ago because he's since changed his hair back.

I thought he could be a talent in his first Premier League season but I lost confidence in the second season, and about half the Chelsea fanbase followed in 21/22. He's not "starter for a Big 6 club" calibre when you look at where his G/As (the main defence from his backers) come from. That's a pill he's going to have to swallow when this idea of him and Bruno in the same midfield makes contact with reality.

View attachment 2285172

View attachment 2285173

Edit: also, for anyone who hasn't seen it, this is how you leave your childhood club with class and your dignity intact:

soz x

Attachments

• Haha

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I know training/keeping fit is a big part of footballers off season, but I don’t really get Madders going off to Ibiza, coming back for the twins to be born then going to Portugal for training, would you not just train in the UK when you have a couple of week old babies at home and you’ve already been away?
I hope he’s paid for an amazing nanny to help Kennedy. 3 babies under 3 will be exhausting don’t envy her

spilldatea

VIP Member
gotta respect theo hernandez and how he’s spending his summer tbh, i too would like to be having an orgy on a yacht.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Can’t link it for some reason (bloody technology) and I know he’s not this threads fave but Ben Whites latest post - the Italian wedding pics are lovely.
Looks lovely but I can’t get over that they’ve been together just over a year and are already married
---
No! This cannot be true. We already have one see you next Tuesday to deal with.

Partey option
Thomas Partey is a shock target for Man Utd.

The Sun reports that the Arsenal midfielder has a fan in manager Erik ten Hag.

The Ghanaian, 30, could be surplus to requirements - with the Gunners linked to Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia.

Mikel Arteta reportedly wants around £30million for the African, who has also been linked with Juventus and a move to Saudi Arabia.
The only place Partey should be transferred is a tank of piranhas alongside Greenwood, Mendy and that horrible little cat abuser Zouma.