Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’ve already expressed by thoughts on the oil ownership stuff and I’ve exhausted it. Same as with Newcastle, I understand their fans hate their owners so I can understand they’re happy with it but I wouldn’t want them to buy Wolves.

Can we start calling the Manchester Derby Oil Classico??

• Haha
Reactions: 17

account70032

VIP Member
Obviously Sasha has benefitted a lot from being with Jack with all the followers she has and career opportunities she’s been given that let’s be honest without his name being attached to her there’s no way she would be where she is today financially or it would be unlikely. She is pretty and I’m not saying she could never succeed at anything alone but he’s clearly got her name out there. I don’t understand how she could truly be happy in a relationship with him when he cheats on her. If she is fine with him cheating and is just with him for the lifestyle it gives her then fair enough that’s her choice but how can she not want someone who actually respects and truly loves her? yeah money and the career she has is what she wants and that’s great she got that but how could you ever really be that happy knowing the guy you’re in a relationship with doesn’t have much respect for you if he’s getting with other women. What does Jack gain from this relationship? he obviously doesn’t have a lot of respect and love for her if he wants to sleep around with other women so why doesn’t he just be single?

Sasha has been part of his life a long time so I’m not saying he doesn’t care about her or doesn’t like her but his actions don’t really shows he loves her that much. Does he just not want any other guy to have her is it a control thing that even though he doesn’t want to stay loyal to her he also doesn’t want to lose her to a guy who actually would love her so he wants to keep her around him. She must know about all the cheating or cheating accusations about him so maybe she’s that in love with him or attached she’s willing to stay gain the financial benefits and be the main girl instead of the only girl which is what every girl deserves but maybe she’s ok with not being the only one if it means she’s still part of his life.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Apparently Declan Rice is joining Arsenal this week £105 million.
I know everyone who isn't a football fan, goes on about crazy money in footie, be it transfers or wages, but what can actually be done about it?
I’m not even joking when I say I can’t remember one single thing he’s ever done in his career that would justify that price tag? Yeah he’s decent but going for over 100m is insane.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Normally I love being able to post about new babies, this time I'll just say Number11's baby was born on the 11th
Imagine being that child and hearing those voice recordings when she grows up, disgusting. I have to laugh at all her besties liking the post as if they weren’t the ones supporting her over leaving him 🙄 I hope the baby brings her some joy though, and I also hope she gets away from him for good.

• Sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
Omg that’s amazing @pixxyy
Do you think that might be a sign especially after yesterday? I hope you are ok love
I'm doing ok thank you, I'm still not sure how I feel about signs but if not signs the most amazing timing. As also I face away from windows when on here randomly looked out just as a Rainbow appeared :D

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Man City won FA Cup and Champs League, Grealish is still drunk. West Ham won the Europa Conference, MacAllisters off to Liverpool. Spurs have Ange, Chelsea have Sexy Poch, Trippier might have cheated, Rashfords single and we had about 12 black and white filter pregnancy reveals.

oh and Daisy had her annual day at work with Soccer Aid

Transfer window (and gossip seas) is OPEN

Maybe we could bring back the who goes where?

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m saying it early just incase

Welcome to Man City Declan Rice our kid

West Ham you’re classy for only wanting to do business with us I respect that.

Quadruple pending

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Baffled. I saw people talking about it last night and thought it was just rumours, but a lot of reliable journalists now mentioning it this morning. I understand that these players want to set up their families for life and he can definitely do that earning 700k a week (ridiculous) … but after all the campaigning etc he’s done for the LGBTQ community i’ll be really disappointed if he goes. Happy for him to leave as I think it’s the right time, but really surprised that it’s Saudi he’s considering.

Even more confused at how someone of his level is being offered so much money? He was a great player in his prime but he’s been declining since we won the league, if he’s being offered 700k a week then what are they gonna offer the likes of Salah, KDB, Haaland one day 😭
Performative allyship, there's a lot of that going around these days.

• Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fair enough man, Birmingham to the Bernabeu in the space of 3 years is insane 😭

Reactions: 16

redstraw16

VIP Member
I know training/keeping fit is a big part of footballers off season, but I don’t really get Madders going off to Ibiza, coming back for the twins to be born then going to Portugal for training, would you not just train in the UK when you have a couple of week old babies at home and you’ve already been away?

redstraw16

VIP Member
I hate it that almost every article of her starts with Kyle Walkers Baby Mama or Walkers ex. She's using his name sooo much it's pathetic. Girl get a grip and start doing something on your own your kids can be proud of....he doesn't want no matter how hart you try 🙄
I genuinely can’t think of anything more embarrassing than trying to claim a man that hasn’t ever claimed me… 🤨

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Friday, 16th June 2023
b4902df6-423b-9705-38a8-273a7bb42643.png
Free newsletter every Friday: sign up here.
Send stories, abuse and tasteless jokes to [email protected]
Trouble loading? View in browser
FOOTBALL
🏖 Lisandro you can come out from your room now, they’ve gone
7ce38636-fef1-ddeb-db25-eb111ac2a63f.jpg
After a long, hard season ended in defeat to Man City in the FA Cup final, all Lisandro Martinez wanted was to let his hair down and forget about football.

As he settled in at the luxury Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, the Man United defender was probably looking forward to a bit of rosé and pan con tomate in the sun, cracking into a good book, and perhaps even checking out that meditation retreat in the north of the island.

The last thing he wanted to see as he popped down to reception to book a hot stone massage was Jack Grealish stumbling through the lobby blasting out Blue Moon from a boom box on his shoulder.
fc18b556-14a3-cb7d-3418-4a8003dd5bab.gif
Following their Champions League victory, the City players jetted into Ibiza for a 10 hour bender, and checked into the same hotel as Lisandro.

Fortunately for Martinez, the rowdy treble winners headed straight to the hotel’s adjoining nightclub, before stumbling back to the airport at 10am, where Grealish was so smashed he was offered a wheelchair by cabin crew...
62755eab-f125-edd8-4515-6bf4e913652a.jpg
---
Poor Lisandro!

• Haha

dreamteam1

VIP Member
He’s just not worth it, dumb AF, a chavvy, arrogant bellend (who likes a drink too much) and does very well with PR.

• Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I mean my bar was low when it came to footballers morals but fuck me, there’s not a sliver of moral fibre between them all. I mean you could write out an eloquent post condemning them but it’s not even worth it. Just as simply as @Violetroselily said, they are just all utter cunts.