Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
What a screwball! 😳🤯 suspended sentence and community service…

These wannabe Wags / influencers are relentless in their pursuit of a footballer, it’s pathetic!

Wonder what they’ll spend their compensation money on? 🙄 £500 / £300 is just pocket change to them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

wordzalad

VIP Member
Why do people care so much. The seasons over, if he wants to drink let him?

(So long as he doesn’t go getting in his car again who cares)

spilldatea

VIP Member
was Mac Allister leaving his girlfriend of several years for her best friend a week after the world cup final discussed on here? naively, I believed he was one of the decent ones :/
believing any footballer is decent was your first mistake. they’re all moving mad just some of them have better PR and are more discreet than others. they’re massive man babies who need constant attention imo.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Do you think she can feel seats when she sits down? Or is it like bringing your own personal cushion
I’d love to know 😂 all these girls he’s been papped with are nothing like Lucia (who was with Sasha for lunch today)

kaaa2

VIP Member
I really hate all these players signing for teams in Saudi, just feel so wrong. And all about money

olivia321

VIP Member
Marcos Llorente currently looks like the final boss of love island, the man’s tan is next level 🤣 assuming he’s currently either on his stag/getting married by the matching sets.

I would dive head first into the shallow end of the pool if anything like that tried to approach me

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Lets be honest if Sasha was not with Jack she would still be modelling for studio cards. She a nobody without his name next to hers.
Sasha is a pretty girl but not even close to being a top model.

Screenshot_20230711-191815_Chrome.jpg

Hope it all worth it for her in the end, if i knew my partner cheated on me just once it would destroy me.

At least Sasha has made some good friends at the local sexual health clinic, must need to go every week 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
believing any footballer is decent was your first mistake. they’re all moving mad just some of them have better PR and are more discreet than others. they’re massive man babies who need constant attention imo.
I do believe the Harry's havent cheated, Kane because I dont think he ever would. And Maguire because his family wouldnt give him the opportunity

• Haha

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
They have just said on talk sports there is going to be a Eric Dier and Kalvin Phillips documentaries.
First question would be why? Surely there's more interesting people in football than them two.
Eric Dier advice on how to find a dog sitter!
Kalvin Phillips shares how it feels to win 3 trophies without kicking a ball!

Baffling really.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
People need to remember “Not Guilty” is not the same as innocent. Not guilty could simply mean not enough evidence to convict - it doesn’t mean he didn’t do what he was accused of.
---
FFS they clearly don’t understand that not guilty does not necessarily mean innocent. Mendy had a damn good legal team.
SNAP!

• Heart