Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Mount posting his Chelsea goodbye video with bleached blonde hair on Tuesday, and then being announced with his normal hair colour by Wednesday has cracked me up more than it should 🤣

he had that video filmed and ready for as soon as it was needed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

redstraw16

VIP Member
Chelsea losing Mount and Loftus-Cheek means they also just lost 90% of their female fan demographic… 😭🤣

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member

Reason 763 why Gareth Southgate should've been sacked/left England after the Euros, or definitely after the World Cup.
The England team are shit I’m not joking they are frauds, they build the nations hopes up and deliver nothing but disappointment.

I can’t talk about that player I’ve learned to tolerate anymore these fuckers are trying to say I’ve got his headband on bending over for him.

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I forgot to mention this a few days ago, but congratulations to Manchester United women's defender Hannah Blundell who announced her engagement to fellow footballer Tom Pett.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
is it sad that I’ve had a bit of a cry over Neves leaving 😭. He’s my favourite player and not even lying when my brother called me I thought he was taking the piss. 😢

I mean I’m happy he’s not going to score again us like he probably would if he went to Arsenal or whoever else in the PL and in glad he won’t be putting up with the Barca shitshow but he said he wants CL and he could get it easily so idk it seems like a weird move to me 😓.

I’m so sad 😭. I just hope we reinvest the money wisely😓
The premier league has lost a fitty, we mourn with you.

Candle lit moment of silence at 11am please all attend and be respectful

• Heart

ppkay101

Not sure if it was ever confirmed that Megan Pickford is pregnant but I saw her going into Old Trafford last night and she is definitely pregnant!

olivia321

VIP Member
Heavily pregnant girlfriend at home . We all know why he a in Ibiza ..Just need Grealish and Dele to appear now.
I don’t know why I always seem to feel really empathetic towards Kennedy, she was heavily pregnant 2 years ago and he was tarting around he knocks me sick and I hope he stays in the championship.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fuck this is actually quite sad. I know I always jokingly slander him but the abuse he’s had from some Chelsea fans is actually sad to see. It’s funny seeing them all fuming in the comments when they have been begging for him to leave for the last year 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Some of these are no loss and no surprise. Murderer Alonso, shitty colourist Andre Gray, dodgy old Neymar.
Let us not forget that Pep gave Mendy a character witness. Didn't he call him a lovely boy or similar?

Are they all piping up in support of Alves, or have they decided he is guilty.

If Bernardo chips in after having their wedding raise money for a women's rights/anti domestic violence charity , I shall stop liking football.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Think it's quite funny the woman's team won the euros the under 21s just won it and the men's senior team are here like...🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Another story that keeps coming back in the press Kyle Walker's 4th son and his "brief relationship" with the childs Mum. This is so not newsworthy but the woman keeps getting paper columns. Cannot stand the woman so won't bother naming her but you all know. Why does the press keep giving her time? It's pathetic, grow up woman.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Being dragged away at a moment's notice is not easy! I got carted off to the other end of the country at 8 months pregnant having made all the preps for the birth of our child, the baby's room & everything to end up living in a bloody hotel room until the week before when he finally got a rental property sorted. Even then I had none of the baby's stuff with us. No happy memories at all . Mind you there are not many happy memories contained in our seven year marriage bearing in mind he was the archetypal "Footballer"..................................
I never envy any of these girls because I know the truth behind the facade :mad:

• Heart