Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
They just said Harry Maguire has played more for England this season then Man u
Yet i bet he is one of the first names on the team sheet for bff Gareth 🤦‍♀️
Wherever he plays his cling on of a family will always be there - saw they got a limo to the game last night and driver played 3 lions 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

wordzalad

VIP Member
off topic but you all know I like to share my life. My Cat Fiver is being put to sleep Tomorrow she's only 11 :( She had fluid on her lungs and in her stomach which they think is caused by cancer. Ever since my Dad died she's looked after me by being in my room everynight.
Pixxy im so so sorry, sending you lots of love <3. Fiver is so cute. youll be in my thoughts today x

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
At what point does she get embarrassed that he’s clearly fucking about. They probably have some sort of open relationship or agreement or she’s into it lmao
There’s defo an agreement but he’s told to be discreet about it, which he clearly isn’t! He’s as discreet as a sledgehammer! He doesn’t give a shit. Too much shit has gone on for her over the years to give up now, she’s nothing without him.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I can honestly see Rodri getting really high in the Ballon D’Or rankings this year. Not sure about top 3 as I think that will go to Messi, Haaland & KDB but winning the treble and now an international trophy will probably have him in the top 5.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Personally I think Mikel and Pep should be made to mud wrestle for him. Either that or a classic best insult competition

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Is there a known reason though?
And does she have a kid?
she doesn’t - he threw her out and called the police. It was big news in Germany at the time. And then she never had a baby. So was lies or she lost it (sad if that so) and now she’s having kid with Gnabry’s lookalike

• Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
was Mac Allister leaving his girlfriend of several years for her best friend a week after the world cup final discussed on here? naively, I believed he was one of the decent ones :/
Nah no way 😭 she’s a stronger woman than me cause if my Bf and best mate ditched me and got together, I’d be on the most wanted list by tomorrow morning lmao

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
My first thought was whats wrong with Flamingo Land, 1st and only rollercoaster i've been on was there. Thunder Mountain I think was its name mid-late 90s

• Haha