Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Brighton - thank you! 💙
I have to say after Potter left Brighton I was worried for them, but De Zerbi has done a fantastic job as they play some really nice football under him and I like how he places his faith in the youngsters i.e. Enciso, Caicedo, Ferguson and Gilmour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Zebraaah

VIP Member
She looks beautiful.
And also like the face that Michelle Keegan takes to her plastic surgeon/ aesthetician for inspo.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
the sun is shining and the sky is blue - and in less than 5 hours, my boys are gonna be lifting the PL trophy in front of our home crowd. what a time to be a city fan 💙

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Other than the fact she’s a homewrecking, manipulative, antivaxx, conspiracy theory believer she seems lovely! 🤣
Oh come now, he wrecked his own home.
If he didn't look like a literal angel, people would judge him a lot harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rosa34

Chatty Member
we’re coming to the end of another premier league season and it looks like city have the league wrapped up (sorry arsenal fans x) the end of another league means the start of the summer break so hopefully we have plenty of tea then (may it start with Eric and the dog sitter splitting up x)
As you were…

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m creasing at the Chelsea fans singing “we are staying up” 😭 They are in the trenches 💀

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Do we know if Dave is going to live with John Stones all Klye Walker?
So glad he is back in the uk safely.
He is going to live with one of the England staff, a chap called Tony who was their head of security but has now left/retired(?).

Hope they've all set up a direct debit to the rescue centre

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Pleased that Lewis Dunk is back in the squad. Where is Pope though?!

View attachment 2192992
He’s had a great season, deserves it. Maguire though? 🙈
---
The facetune tho 😂

What an absolute nutcase! 🤯 Was wondering why Billy G unfollowed lots of people on his Insta, she must have been contacting his friends and family Fs 😳