Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, for a place in the Premier League the Championship play-off final is between Luton and Coventry, however, I think whoever wins this will come straight back down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

spilldatea

VIP Member
I’ve seen fans trying to say they didn’t, but they completely bottled it. There’s no other way to put it, totally fucked it. I saw people compare this Arsenal team to Liverpool’s 19/20 team, for that alone they deserve this humbling 🤣
2 wins in their last 7 games to me is the definition of bottling it - they had the chance to make the most of the gap between us and capitulate on that and just seem to have given up.

maybe it’s the fact they have such a young squad or that arteta seems to use the same starting 11 each game. saliba getting injured was definitely a blow to that team - but again one player being injured shouldn’t cause a complete collapse of form. i know a lot thought with them bowing out of the europa and the FA cup earlier this year they would be unstoppable but they’ve failed to grasp how city operate in a title charge - once they get a whiff of blood in the water then it’s over. i honestly sometimes think city don’t get enough credit for what they do in the PL - did arsenal actually bottle it or are city just too good to compete with?

I don’t think next season will be anything like this one - this was a one off. once the other big teams have harmony in the changing rooms and cohesion on the pitch, the league will be a completely different beast. I can’t see arsenal challenging for the title next season (especially considering they’ll be playing CL games) but can definitely see them winning at some point in the near future.

i know everyone likes to bang on about city and our squad depth but it’s a myth. we have a relatively small squad compared to the other big 6 teams. i’m not saying we don’t have squad depth because we definitely do - it’s just that the players we have in our squad are all good at what they do. it’s more quality > quantity than anything else.

To achieve what they have so far this season (even after being dog shit before the world cup) and still be in 3 comps (plz i beg for a win against RM) and still come out guns blazing at tough away grounds is just amazing. super proud of the team and the mentality they’ve displayed over the past couple of months.

Last edited:
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Son with the other players kids gets me everytime I’ve just seen it on tiktok 😭. He’s so sweet!

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
That’s till Jan! I dunno why he would take the risk. The FA Obvs have evidence of this. He’s had an amazing season such a shame for Brentford .

Last edited:

BDY_97

VIP Member
Omg?? What is it with ugly men and having the audacity to cheat on someone who they were massively punching with anyway. That’s not even the worst part, a 17 year old?! Disgusting prick.

• Wow
  • Sad

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I’m glad forest stayed up after sticking with Steve Cooper, shows what can be done when you show confidence in your manager and give them time.

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
And a goal by irritating Ayling 😂 He's like a fly, won't leave you alone 😂 Come on Leeds so utd can hopefully win their match and leapfrog Newcastle 🤞🏼😂
2 Pens in a few mins wow.
My little cousin is at Wembly Today for the playoffs his 1st ever game :)

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Wish I could change my name on this site too circus supporter. Who the hell are we getting in as our new manager? They say bad things come in threes. I’m expecting a new Dier contract to really top it all off.

So the rumour starts on who is leaving Forest and surprise surprise its Jesse Lingard the club are not interested in offering him another deal. Cue the papers slating him. But to give credit where it is due he was there supporting his team mates every game he was not selected encouraging them. So I hope he does find another club for next season. Didn't real work out with us. But the kids on tiktok love him!

• Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
Anyone see this video Mudryk posted on instagram? I can’t stand when people do this, someone is trying to better themself yet is being posted online for people to laugh at and comment on. He’s really bad vibes, I don’t like him one bit and this just confirms it.

Yeah I find filming people in public just to laugh at them is really gross. Hes so out of line for this

• Sad