Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Cheers Everton boyfriends crying

(I have a cousin who supports Everton so I’d like them to stay up)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
I thought Ben looked very tan on Saturday (even for him) now we know he was perfecting his wedding day tan 😊
Milly looks beautiful. Had a nose at her comments and someone has put "countdown is on" so looks like a bigger wedding party is planned.

Sometimes if you find your match it just works, Met my bf in my teens, 25+ years still together.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
There’s this city account on twitter that I kept seeing live tweeting a game today. It’s taken me the whole afternoon to realize it was their game v QPR back on this day in 2012, I thought they were playing today and only realized they weren’t when I saw names like aguero & balotelli 😭 Thought I had gone back in time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Even i feel a bit sorry for him if this is true. Phil Jones rejected the chance of a testimonial at Manchester United saying: "Apart from my mum and dad, who else would turn up?" 😢
That is really sad but would he even be able to play? He's been plagued by injuries for so long. He's only played 6 times in the prem since 2019/2020 season

Waiting to see who the next is out the door. Taxi for Maguire! 🚕

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Thats a quote from a few Years ago I think. I feel a bit sad he's leaving as poor guy had such a tough time.
I'm glad his last appearance for us went well though we lost :rolleyes: but Phil played really well & he got a really good reception from the crowd
---
oh & you know I talk about my survey site where I bet on games & it randomly picks 1 well this week i'll either get 3 points or be rich 100 token is £2 :ROFLMAO:
For each of these events, you will be paid the following amounts in Tokens:
Win Manchester United: 26.2
Draw: 220.0
Win Chelsea: 434.7

Last edited:
  • Haha

inyo

VIP Member
So either City win the UCL or Lukaku does. Please spare a thought for the dilemma that us Chelsea fans are in

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Just have to laugh. Can see it being Ryan Mason at this point. Hate is a strong word but I absolutely HATE Gru with a passion😡

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I see Dominic Calvert-Lewin has just gone off injured, it is honestly so sad to see him spend more time on the treatment table than the pitch.

• Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
Colwill is deservedly getting heat. I'm sick of arrogant, unproven bums who feel they can disrespect the club and the people who pay their wages. I don't care if we could get £30-40m for him, I want him rotting on the bench for the under 21s for the next two seasons until he learns his lesson and shuffles off to Besiktas
you honestly need to chill out - it’s not that deep. he’s a 20 year old lad, give the kid a break. wishing his career to be over before it’s even began for posting a picture online after being provoked is a bit extreme. he’s not even made a senior level appearance for chelsea so how on earth is he an arrogant unproven bum 😂 your fans doing too much man it’s just a tweet. it’s not his fault you’ve got a shite manager, a shite owner and a shite team.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well deserved win for Forest to keep them up and another loss in the ultimate bottle job by Arsenal 👍🏼 Congrats to my city gals on here 💙 Fearing for Jack’s liver though I can’t lie…

• Heart
  • Haha