Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inyo

VIP Member
Has anyone heard of this girl?

---
Anyone see this video Mudryk posted on instagram? I can’t stand when people do this, someone is trying to better themself yet is being posted online for people to laugh at and comment on. He’s really bad vibes, I don’t like him one bit and this just confirms it.

To be fair, the guy in the video is Mount's dad who is using one of the Cobham gyms, presumably before or after a meeting. Mudryk was probably wondering why a 60 year old man was in his place of work with his own PT and his ass hanging out. I still think it's completely unacceptable for him to have recorded and shared it, but the context is slightly different from what Swoll probably thinks it is (Mudryk walking into a public gym).

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Donald23

VIP Member
Alessia Russo also on their table according to Ferns story. Looks like they all just upped and left after presenting their awards

• Wow
  • Sad

Donald23

VIP Member
What I love about Bernardo is that even if he’s been wanting to leave, he gives everything on the pitch when he’s on.
I’ll be crushed if and when he and Gundo leave. But not Gundos wife - how do you call yourself Italian and drink Starbucks 😂. She can leave now - yes I’m petty. Yes I drink Starbucks bc I’m not a jerk snob
I hope whichever city Gundos wife moves to they send the tourism board out to welcome her

• Haha

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Very happy about this, new 4 year contract. 100% deserved.
Shuts up the Spursy bf who was adamant Saka was of to City.
20230523_171853.jpg

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
A brilliant player but a face only a mother could love sadly… Any of you that fancy him need your heads testing! Love you all though 😂

I never found him attractive but any chance of me changing my mind ended when someone on this thread said he looks like a monster munch come to life 😂😂😂 Sadly I can’t remember who it was because I need to thank them for making me laugh every time I think of it.

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
And Obvs if Toney does have a problem with gambling I hope he has plenty of support access to help. It’s a horrible addiction.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Get in!!!!!! ❤❤❤ You Reds!!
Congratulations to City 💙 enjoy your party 😊 all ya bad heads (mine might be bad tomorrow)
I’m absolutely made up for you red skimmie❣❣ I knew Forest had the fight in them to do it, the fans were brilliant the atmosphere was amazing ❤ Loved watching the fans celebrate at the end fully deserved.

• Heart

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Just saw the photos of the Man City wags at the party last night, someone needs to sort Olivia Naylor a stylist. She really can’t dress & always looks so cheap!
She’s very 90’s/early noughties. Considering she’s meant to be a beautician/aesthetics practitioner/whatever they call it, her make up is awful.

spilldatea

VIP Member
i’m proper in shock that was such an incredible performance. made real madrid look like pure shite. this team 🥺😭🥺

• Heart

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
I can’t remember if this was shared already but fifa unveiled the logo for 2026 World Cup. It’s been blitzed in my face prob because I live in LA and we’re a host city. They also had an event here a few days ago with some celebs - like Brooklyn Beckham was invited? What has he done in football other than be a nepo baby. Looked kind of lame tbh and the logo is so terrible. i hate the logo.

Not gone down that well here either. People are saying it looks like meat.
Lets hope Brooklyn Beckham isn't the photographer for the world cup 🤣

FB_IMG_1684541630488.jpg

• Haha