Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Hockey girls are a whole different thing in themselves, iirc.
When I hear hockey girls I think of girls who actually play field hockey and are often absolutely mad af. I presume the other post is about fans of ice hockey though.

Reactions: 4

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Who cares if it was her nips or not 😭 Tbf if I was as banging as her I would have mine out 24/7 🤣
Well it is relevant when the conversation is "I can't believe she got her nips out".

Trust me I would much rather be talking about them being out :LOL:

Reactions: 3

Popupchick

VIP Member
City with another pen. That's like 3 in 3 games 🤣🤣.

Seriously no other team gets as many pens as city 🤣

• Haha
Imagine the gossip he could spill , :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

as the for Forrest wags britney and nicole hagan are the ones that are annoying.
They are the only 2 that are "known" none of the others gfs are known. I only know a couple of them but if I saw then.on the street no idea it was them. We ain't exactly a club that have their WAGS in the papers. Maybe 1 would like to be known more 🤨

Kalvins GF Was at the AfterParty. On Tictoc is a Video when they arrived.

ON really need a Stylist, I mean what is she doing there, but thank God she didn't wear this short dress she wore on Stones daughters Birthday and the Chris Brown Concert
Do you have evidence of this dress 🤣🤣🤣

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find Melissa Reddy unbelievable annoying? Her voice is so monotonous it makes me want to smash my TV 🤣
I feel bad saying it but a lot of South African accents like hers are annoying. She probably speaks Afrikaans as her first language.

I give her a pass as she's hot :LOL:

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
After the Brighton loss, I was properly pissing myself for today but yesssss, MASSIVE MASSIVE THREE POINTS 😍.
I’ve been really enjoying watching villa this season and it’s good seeing them do well, but I don’t want Wolves to go down so was rooting for you guys today 🤣❤

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
F

the haaland one is rubbish it comes from a video or erling rubbing his stomach next to goretzka after he’s been pushing on him there
oh thats a shame thought we might have a new tactic to get wins haha

• Haha