Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I’ve never taken much notice of him tbh, but yeah he’s quite sexy! 😍 she’s really pretty as well.

What’s your prediction for the game this weekend?
I’ll happily take a draw but I do think we’ll win! When it gets to this point in the season it just feels like there’s sooo many old firms, I’m glad this is the last one 😂 Another reason why I wish we had more teams in our league!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Popupchick

VIP Member
Twitters had the debate of wether Arse or Man Utd have had better season. I'm mega biased but to me you gotta go with the teams who won trophys.
As in the future thats all anyone remembers. You only remember second when its your team imo
United have by far they have won a trophy in the fa cup final and top 4. We have never been close to being first but always been in top 4.

Arsenal have been top for most of the season to lose it now and being kicked out of all comps pretty early on. It's not even a debate United have been better.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm not used to scoring so many goals, & had to be Felix scoring against us seems forever ago he was linked to us
---
awks

Last edited:
  • Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
i’ve enjoyed it - some memorable games for me:

liverpool getting beat 5-0 at home to RM
chelsea beating dortmund 2-0 at home
us thrashing rb leipzig 7-0 at home
benfica battering club brugge 5-0 at home
us again dominating bayern at home (bonus being the crowd booing cancelo for his comments and mane loving the abuse from the home fans calling him a scouse bastard when he was warming up 😂)

i’ve really enjoyed watching the napoli games as well they’re a great team and really thought they’d make it to the final.
Speaking of Mane, apparently Chelsea are interested in signing him 🤔 If it’s true this is why Chelsea is not a serious institution. They need young players who can score goals consistently yet they keep going for either players who cannot score or older players who are past their prime and are washed 🤣 Love Mane but he’s not the player he once was.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Genuine question @neapsntatties - does it still feel super exciting winning the league when you don’t really have much competition? I was in Scotland for work a few months ago and one of my colleagues was joking that he was going to pick a random team in London to follow alongside his own team. It seems like (and totally correct me if I’m completely wrong) that it’s just between you guys and Rangers, and even they don’t seem up to your standard these days. Winning is always exhilarating but do you ever wish another few teams got into the mix? Or is it more that you’re after chasing records now?
It’s always exciting for me but I understand why others would think the same way you do. It is a two horse race all the time here, and I’ll admit the seasons when rangers weren’t in the top flight did feel a little dull as we didn’t have those games to look forward to for a bit of competition. I do wish our league was more competitive as most of the teams play so defensively against us and Rangers and it can be a bit boring to watch. My boyfriend supports St Mirren so I often go watch some of those games with him and they play so differently when playing other teams in the league. It’s exciting as I get to see the other teams in our league play proper football instead of just trying to defend. I guess the last two seasons have been great as we got a new manager after an awful season who has now got us playing a completely different style of football. It feels like the club has a new identity with the new manager and captain etc, so I’m ecstatic and will be as long as we keep this up!

spilldatea

VIP Member
Yeah on paper you should beat them but it’s never that straight forward 🤣 The scariest thing about them in the CL is that they somehow always find a way to win, even if they have been outplayed the entire game. It’s like the heritage comes out and pulls them through 🤣
don’t it infuriates me - they’re the comeback kings it makes me want to scream 😂

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Brighton deserved the win but how it came about jeez yet more shitty refs

bloody hell Everton making the tense battle at the bottom continue. & ffs Villa I couldve had a nice calm end of season which even though we only need 1 point i'm still not confident
And how do you think I am feeling right now?? Only bloody Arsenal next up 😬

• Heart