Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Just saw the spurs player did a end of season lap of honour with their family. Did Anna make appearance all is she still dog sitting?
I can confirm she was there also. I can only imagine with the difference in halves we had, that she was stuck in traffic for the first and made it in time for the second.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pixxyy

VIP Member
That Everton game jeez I was expecting a loss as Brighton are a good team. By Tonight Leicester could be in bottom 3

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
FML Everton playing a worldie the week before we play them which is also sandwiched between Real Madrid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🫣🫣🫣🫣

BDY_97

VIP Member
So happy for Brighton! A great team, unbelievable manager and such a well run club. I was worried about how they might do after Potter left but to finish in the top 6 and be playing in europa league next season is an unbelievable achievement 👏🏼

Spectacles

VIP Member
Just seen that too 🙁. That’s way way too far. I hope the fan is banned. Like I don’t get why fans do that, if you don’t like a player fine, but being racist is completely unacceptable. Hope the guy is found.

Son seems like such a nice guy as well 🙁
It's not just Son situation tbh, it's all of it, the monkey chanting etc. Like you say, if you don't like the player then okay but why be so nasty like that. Vile people

pixxyy

VIP Member
Ben Mee seems a decent lad, posted his team of the season votes on twitter. And is also replying to people about who he missed out etc

Miss Sally

VIP Member
How the hell did that Palace player not get sent off for punching Bournemouth player Lerma in the face? 😲😲 I am stunned. Poor bloke ended up a broken nose.

• Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
At least Daisy and Fern got their photos for the gram I guess. Even if he did have to leave early for whatever reason why couldn’t the rest of them have stayed.

I’d be mortified if I was his sister and my sole achievement in life is being the sister of a footballer.
Well said Harry & Alessia( if she was on the table) it makes sense they'd leave earlyish as they've games including a Cup Final this Weekend.
But for the entire table to leave just seems so disrespectful

Just Drive

VIP Member

fave moment so far closely followed by haaland being interviewed by shreeves and saying to him ‘listen to this song and enjoy it’ and it’s the fans song for him and then he just wanders off mid interview and starts dancing 😂😅

i found it 😂😂 i love this nutter

Erling & Jack are 🥰 🥺

A tad disappointed they gave the selfie stick to Riyad and Phil this year. I rather enjoyed his thrusting last year!

Roll on parade. Please Jack, mention something about Almiron again so the haters once again implode!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I don't know whats cringier? That Talia being a massive beg or that she knows that everyone trolls her and is actually happy about it 🤣🤣 That just makes her a even bigger twat

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
no because this is CRACKING me up!!! all the lads out on the dance floor chanting johnny stones and getting pissed up and big erl is in the mnky hse kitchen in his matching silk PJs making a steak 😭🥹😭🥹😭

• Haha
  • Heart