Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clubs playing in europe will most likely have to force wage cuts through - the european prize money is what really funds the wage bill. Will be explosive to see.
Not to sound harsh but Good. No one deserves 150k a week for kicking a ball about πŸ˜‚ if they tone it down they should be able to live off what they've already got and they'll still be earning more than the rest of us. They won't get any sympathy we've all had enough of them going 'we're all in this together but I'm going to flout the rules because I'm rich'😑

Reactions: 12
Not to sound harsh but Good. No one deserves 150k a week for kicking a ball about πŸ˜‚ if they tone it down they should be able to live off what they've already got and they'll still be earning more than the rest of us. They won't get any sympathy we've all had enough of them going 'we're all in this together but I'm going to flout the rules because I'm rich'😑
A lot of football contracts are written so that pay cuts give an option to terminate- why else would clubs have not done them last year.

Nike must be rolling in the money at the minute, all these WAGS wearing the Nike trainers. Same with Essentials tracksuits, all so samey. πŸ™„
Even championship wags are in on it.

Anyone notice how a lot of the wags have same hairstyle E.g. Brunette with blonde bits at the front.

They all seem to have the same story " when we first met by a mutual friend I wasn't interested then they grew on me" . Sure you did..

Reactions: 5
The countires aborad are not affectd as UEFA got a written promise from the EU.
Yeah but you can't travel to look and negotiate πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ unless you're a foreign player already. But you're missing the point, most football clubs worldwide are likely to have financial issues the players are better sucking up a minor pay cut then making themselves jobless on the hope that people will purchase them in an international financial recession.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but you can't travel to look and negotiate πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ unless you're a foreign player already. But you're missing the point, most football clubs worldwide are likely to have financial issues the players are better sucking up a minor pay cut then making themselves jobless on the hope that people will purchase them in an international financial recession.
Negotiations happen online now - look at Chelsea.

Yeah but they still need physicals!!! And then there's the whole moving abroad. If it's a blanket ban on all travel they can't leave any wayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Countires tend to not mind people leaving - they dont want loads of people whose visa's are expired being stuck - Australia had flights fly into melbourne with just crew and lots of cargo but people emigrating or whose visa's ending were allowed to board to leave.

Reactions: 1
Countires tend to not mind people leaving - they dont want loads of people whose visa's are expired being stuck - Australia had flights fly into melbourne with just crew and lots of cargo but people emigrating or whose visa's ending were allowed to board to leave.
We will see, but I don't see players leaving over pay in mass tbf

You mean like Ozil did?
Theres not a blanket ban yet. You can leave for work etc

Anyone notice how a lot of the wags have same hairstyle E.g. Brunette with blonde bits at the front.

They all seem to have the same story " when we first met by a mutual friend I wasn't interested then they grew on me" . Sure you did..
Oh yes and I should have put too Influencers or Models wearing Nike and Essential too. Then put how they got them, "Oh thanks .... for this" ehpg advert, bugger off ya cheap buggers! Them trainers are pretty pricey. Most of the wags get them free I bet especially if boyfriend has a deal with Nike. Yes many seem to be brunettes originally but now blonde. And all seem to have nice hair, not like me, dying for hairdressers to be opened! C'mon boris open the hairdressers!

Reactions: 4
Oh yes and I should have put too Influencers or Models wearing Nike and Essential too. Then put how they got them, "Oh thanks .... for this" ehpg advert, bugger off ya cheap buggers! Them trainers are pretty pricey. Most of the wags get them free I bet especially if boyfriend has a deal with Nike. Yes many seem to be brunettes originally but now blonde. And all seem to have nice hair, not like me, dying for hairdressers to be opened! C'mon boris open the hairdressers!
Shocking , I have heard before of other athletes get free product for them and the other halves. Yes i really want the hairdressers to open! I was due my balayage two weeks ago :mad:.

Reactions: 4
Shocking , I have heard before of other athletes get free product for them and the other halves. Yes i really want the hairdressers to open! I was due my balayage two weeks ago :mad:.
We need to pray!!! Please please open hairdressers. I was meant to go 9th Jan. Yeah I saw Instagram reels this ex girlfriend of a now Prem player, her showing off her essential and nikes saying "if you're seeing this it's a sign to buy an essentials tracksuit" really? So you copying others and we copy you? Erm no thanks just laughed. But let's face if offered freebies most of us would take but be real and say it. Maybe being picky 🀨

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We need to pray!!! Please please open hairdressers. I was meant to go 9th Jan. Yeah I saw Instagram reels this ex girlfriend of a now Prem player, her showing off her essential and nikes saying "if you're seeing this it's a sign to buy an essentials tracksuit" really? So you copying others and we copy you? Erm no thanks just laughed. But let's face if offered freebies most of us would take but be real and say it. Maybe being picky 🀨
There are some stylists who are doing one by one appointments and checking your temperatureat the door as well. I saw it last week when I was buying milk.

Reactions: 2
We will see, but I don't see players leaving over pay in mass tbf

Theres not a blanket ban yet. You can leave for work etc
There won't ever be a blanket ban! Players will always be able to leave the country

There won't ever be a blanket ban! Players will always be able to leave the country
The person I quoted was saying otherwise. There has been talk of total border closure.

There are some stylists who are doing one by one appointments and checking your temperatureat the door as well. I saw it last week when I was buying milk.
well that's illegal 😑

They all have the same 'agency'

Reactions: 1
I can’t see that happening within sports, as long as they’re being careful and being tested every week(note I said sports not just the numptys that play football). If it did surely you couldn’t then deploy soldiers from Germany etc

The person I quoted was saying otherwise. There has been talk of total border closure.
Not. For. Sports. If the borders were open during the peak of the pandemic then why would they suddenly stop now for regularly tested sports stars?

They wouldn't. Jeez why do people feed the troll.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.