Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who lives in the Wilmslow, Hale Barns, Alderley Edge area then as they fall under Cheshire.

Does that narrow it down as most LFC/EFC players prefer to live in the Formby area of Merseyside 🤔
A lot of the Liverpool players actually live in "The Golden Triangle". Only know of 3 of them up in Formby area.

I can't remember rules around super injunctions - I wonder is that the case with this player? It'll come out eventually though - didn't everything in Rio's injunction eventually come out?

Reactions: 2
A lot of the Liverpool players actually live in "The Golden Triangle". Only know of 3 of them up in Formby area.

I can't remember rules around super injunctions - I wonder is that the case with this player? It'll come out eventually though - didn't everything in Rio's injunction eventually come out?
Oh god really? Could be any of them then, back to the drawing board 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some Burnley, Sheffield United and Leeds United might live in Cheshire too - Nick Pope is only just over the border in south Manchester for example.

Hale Barnes comes under Greater Manchester btw.

Reactions: 1
Rashford working with the s*n🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️Disappointed.
same, I kinda understand why it was that rag as the reading initiative is aimed more towards there readers familys.
but still a really really bad move. wouldve been the perfect story for the mirror if it wasnt for the article the other day.

1-0 to Mardy Vardy at the moment then.

She should donate that £22,000 to Charity in my
opinion. She has plenty of money from her husbands weekly earnings anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

1-0 to Mardy Vardy at the moment then.

She should donate that £22,000 to Charity in my
opinion. She has plenty of money from her husbands weekly earnings anyway!
oh plus she'll make money back soon enough from selling more stories, she just needs to make sure a few people have been told it this time haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.