Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the arrest was mentioned on Twitter a few Days before it was in the papers, makes me think it's more likely that the guy mentioned did actually get arrested.
I love a gossip( I mean i'm on here) but thats 1 subject I dont like to use for gossip. Lets just hope the Police get the true result with their investagation.

Reactions: 1
Career ending for him if true. Think the text has made it's way to twitter now :/
the only part which makes me think it might be 2 seperate arrests, is the newspapers say it happened Wednesday & the other social media ones say Friday. first twitter mention about it was posted 10th so way before the newspapers came out

the only part which makes me think it might be 2 seperate arrests, is the newspapers say it happened Wednesday & the other social media ones say Friday. first twitter mention about it was posted 10th so way before the newspapers came out
Possible.

hmmm. Suppose because of his stature they can get a media blackout for a short while.

hmmm. Suppose because of his stature they can get a media blackout for a short while.
yeah but surely even a media blackout they'd not be able to change the Day of the arrest?

part of the article that I find crazy is apparently both the player & alledged victim were both also fined for breaking COVID rules.
someone says they were raped & falsely imprisonned & you think 'oh better fine her because of covid'

Yeah, I agree, if people are naming the wrong player then that player needs to release a statement saying it wasn't him. If he doesn't then, well... 😬
It's a tough one though as if you start releasing statements on false stories ( if it's not him that is) then every single story in the future people will expect an immediate statement.

True or False that player seems to be having a really tough time lately

Daily Mail say the arrested player is in his 20s, so unless they are wrong it rules out the main name mentioned

They happily named Hudson-Odoi a few months back...
Famous or not to me no names should be mentioned unless found guilty in court

the press do pick and chose what they report though, wouldnt surprise me if the race of the accused plays a part

Reactions: 6
They happily named Hudson-Odoi a few months back...
The Met tends to name people more than some other forces.

Famous or not to me no names should be mentioned unless found guilty in court

the press do pick and chose what they report though, wouldnt surprise me if the race of the accused plays a part
Problem is in a social media world a secret trial would never remain secret - and media aborad won't always follow.

Feels like it won't be someone that well known.

Last edited:
The Met tends to name people more than some other forces.

Problem is in a social media world a secret trial would never remain secret.
I'm not on about social media as that we've seen with the Ched Evans case, James Bulger etc you cant really control.

mainly on about the newspapers as mentioned above they named CHO, yet at the same time there was another case reported that they didnt name.

I think the media have had to age the accused because of said trending footballer, so chances are it’s not him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.