Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
okay not really sure what to put but I’ll try and do it in code names

man Utd secret father ✅

clues for the other 3

has recently became a father for the fourth time with a girl who is not his significant other. Plays right back position.

This one plays for the red half of Manchester. Has had a dreadful season. Will probably be sold this transfer window.

the other plays for a London club. Doesn’t have his surname on his shirt.
He was not single in 2018 - his partner was in russia with the other wag's.

Reminding me - this is why I am not 100% Becky Vardy is the Sun's secret wag - the secret wag spoke about Olivia Naylor turning up to a match but Jamie Vardy has not played for england since 2018 before Stones got with her so Becky would not have met her.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
As did I. Keane ahead of Dunk/Tarkowski? Grealish not called up after a great season?

Kalvin Phillips called up despite Southgate saying you had to be Premier League proven 😂
Southgate rates Keane a lot.

So Maguire is in the squad then 🤣 did not expect that, didn’t expect many of the names on the line up to be honest
"It’s a decision that’s not straightforward and that I can only take on the information I have, Southgate said.

"I’ve spoken with Harry. I have the insight into the story, which is very different to what’s been reported, and in these instances, I think you can only make decisions on the facts you’re aware of."

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
From the news article it sounds like two groups of Brits were fighting, then they turned on the police when they turned up, after the original fight had been sorted out. If his sister was stabbed I presume it was by the other group of Brits. Why would he then assault a police officer, if this is true? Was this after the alleged bribery?
The Greek police said the alleged bribery happened at the police station.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Wdym he fell for the bait? What the president said was disgusting and disrespectful to Muslims. When a Muslim does something it’s national and international news but when two innocent Muslim mothers get stabbed in front of their babies, absolute silence and no media coverage. I’m not surprised he left. I wouldn’t want to play for a country that hates and disrespects my religion.
France is a place that has always hated people who don't like being mocked.

Come next year Le Pen will get her wish of a french team suddenly being 90% white again.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Man u's commerical partners won't like it if he wont once any appeals end.

Convicted of assulting the police is too big an issue for the FA in this envionment to tolerate.
Erm no, he'll be back in the England squad well before next summer's tournament

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
They get used to spending money like water in their early 20s, then suddenly find they're 35 and playing for Acrington Stanley, but still trying to have a new Ferrari every year and burn through what's left very fast. The sensible ones hand most of it over to be managed for them or invest in property, but even then some of them still get ripped off and end up with nothing.
And it will be bigger when a wage cap is forced through with most pl players getting what league 1 players get now.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Hopefully nothing like that. Thought he was a good lad. Although wasn't there that snapchat of him messaging some pregnant girl? Not sure if was fake or not though. I'll have to look for the screenshots.
A Liverpool player OR staff member has Covid-19 wonder if it's him and they've just said injury? They've carried on with pre-season so it's got to be someone who didn't travel over?