Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
https://twitter.com/danroan

EXCLUSIVE Coming up shortly on
@BBCNews
- Harry Maguire breaks his silence after being found guilty of assaulting Greek police this week, the England & Utd star telling me he was “scared for his life” and will not be apologising

I don't think this will go down well with the greek judicary.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
So the likes of Kante, Pogba, Dembele, Mendy, Fekir, Sissoko, Ndombele and many more won’t be called up from now on because of their beliefs? Yeah right. That’s about half of their team and some of their best players, that’s no way happening or true.
Who knows with France - sadly the French goverment knows there is little that will lose it support.

Khari

It’s only 2 weeks or so til the new season so not really enough time? Correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m not a huge football fan 🤣
Probably 3 weeks the most I still think they don't need that much time after being home for like 3 months

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Pogba has fell for the bait - he has just proved to the a section of French people why they have issues with Islam and will put all Muslim and/or Black French players under an even more toxic environment. Protesting in that manner will put footballers across France in a dangerous place - object and your club will be told to sack you.

Same Issue has made Ozil extremely toxic in Germany.

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Maybe so and fair play to her, but she did have a child with a footballer who was married - a good egg wouldn’t be my choice of wording😂 Not to mention the timing and circumstances between JS and MS’s split before he got with ON is very suspect.
The press were frequent in reporting that they met after the split - i am sure they would try and get evidence to print that is not true - through as their all quite private nobody is that interested.

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Season ends on Sunday & restarts on Sept 12th so most teams should get a couple of weeks off depending on when they all do pre season.

Champions League & Europa are being played during August, & Man City,Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves are still involved so depending on how far they get. Could end up with a very short break

From Todays Popbitch quite obvious who they mean

While most footballers have behaved pretty well during lockdown, which club should have been paying special attention to their manager? Choosing to spend his time at a shagpad rather than the family home, neighbours were amused by all the female comings and goings...
As we discussed is their marriage more of a friendship now.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
i dont mind the drinking or how much money was spent, he def wont be captain though i mean Ole took it off De Gea just coz of comments he made about team
David de Gea wasn’t ever Captain. Ole needed to appoint someone after Ashley Young’s departure.
I should have phrased the drinking part better - I don’t care how much he spent it’s his money after all. But he should know that the amount would get noted especially in this current climate. We also haven’t won anything since 2017. 😭

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I've not seen any pictures on the news. I read that the Police have stated that a woman sustained minor injuries and a man was arrested. Are the injuries on the picture worse than what they would call 'minor'?
Any form of assault though, completely horrific and should not be happening.
Yeah one of her eyes is black and blue and a bad cut going from her eyebrow up her forehead. Pretty grim :( Dunno how the lads got it tbh.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
If I was a PL team I would be expecting to only be allowed 4 non brits in a starting line up - that will be the government's revenge.

Easy to see the top teams having many players needing to be sold at far below their proper value simply to make room for British ones.

Last edited: