Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I read on Twitter one of the others arrested is his Brother, so couldve been trying to help him then it went a bit tits up lol

His sisters been liking insta pics today so she must think its not that serious ?
According to Sky she is there in Myknos as well.

Sounds like he might have to stay in myknos until his trial.

His carrer in the EPL is over if convicted of assaulting a police officer.

Sophieharry1

Oh could have been career ending! Apparently bein sports info might have come from a fake account from someone pretending to work for "The Athletic".

Still expecting Virgil to miss minimum 2/3 months though :(
If he’s on crutches it’s not good.. If the big man is missing from your defence I can’t see you lot retaining the title.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Has it been confirmed that it was Harry who tried to bribe? Last I read they were claiming that one of the three of them did but they never said which one

Lovegin

VIP Member
Jamaica?? What! I love football but it's seriously pissing me off that all these players are just fucking off all over the place and mingling with whoever. Yet us 'normal' folk are worrying and/or missing out on trips abroad. Then they are coming back and continuing to get paid mega bucks whilst not really knowing or caring about who they've been around or if they've got the virus🤬
I don’t know, there’s plenty of ‘normal’ people that have gone on holiday home and abroad that don’t care about the impact around them

Mamacita

VIP Member
Liverpool have confirmed that VVD has suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury and will be out for the rest of the season. 😭
They said no specific timescale? But he will have a knee surgery so yeah, shit time for liverpool. Not great start to the season with all the injuries 😔

37BBL

VIP Member
I dont buy the Grealish rumour. My husband is villa through and through and follows the club religiously, we just don't believe he would do that. I know he acted very stupidly but I just don't see the drug links.
Just my opinion.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
That’s fair enough everyone has an opinion! I don’t see him being announced tomorrow, however I don’t think he will be dropped completely I just think it’s too soon and we still don’t even know the full details of what’s happening with him do we? I’m quite interested to see who is announced
They wont want to be seen dropping him as that won't help his trial.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Utds recruitment is a mess. And Ole is a joke but I hope he sticks around cause as a Liverpool it's fun to watch the car crash. There's bad eggs in all clubs but some United chants at matches are just vile.

That said, there's a lot of bandwagon Liverpool supporters online lately who don't know a football from a volleyball. And they give abuse to some of our OWN players for a poorly pass? Nah, I can't stand footy virgins online!
Have you noticed the Arsenal fans since FA Cup have stopped being silent haha

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Sterling out also with an injury. That's 5 dropped in the space of weeks and one injured.

Internationals shouldn't even be going ahead though. Whatever about domestic leagues but internationals are a disgrace to go ahead. Absolutely guarantee more Liverpool players have Covid-19.
Internationals are more popular through.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Just caught up on this thread hi everyone..

Must be allowed holidays as JS is in ibiza. I had absolutely no idea who he was even though he’s originally from same village. Person I was with said he was a famous footballer after and he was surprised to see him with baby mum as he thought he’d cheated on her, typical man not interested in gossip so had a nosey on google and came across this. Obviously now know it was ON he was with not the ex. Don’t think he smiled or laughed the entire night just sat sipping water so clearly on best behaviour. She looked quite natural and fairly pretty not what I expected a Wag (ish) to look like. Definitely didn’t draw attention to themselves, would have passed for average couple.
Suprised the press don't know.

catgal

I mean you are allowed to travel so technically they aren’t doing anything wrong? I know plenty of regular people who have been going on holidays, if it’s allowed then why not?

I see Harry’s sister daisy has posted a picture of them both on her insta
For the reasons I've said above😂 I know plenty regular people who haven't and were planning on🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own. Anyway I wonder what will happen with maguire, can't see him being in the England squad, is that not announced tomorrow?